• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Should You Reward Non-Attendees with Local Recognition?

In summary, to send recognition to a team member on Pampered Chef, log into your account and go to the "Recognition" section. From there, choose "Send Recognition" and select the team member you want to recognize. You can send recognition to multiple team members at once and there is no limit to how much you can send. You can also customize the recognition message and there is no deadline to send recognition, although it is best to do so in a timely manner after a team member's accomplishment.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Do you send ribbons and other recognition to those who have earned them and live in the same city as the meeting, but do not come? (Can I make that sentence longer?)

No, I only gave them to the ones who attended the meetings.When the military moved me away from my team, I switched to Pampered Chef Dollars & quit giving out the ribbons.

I give recognition only if someone attends the meeting. I send a lot of congratulatory emails and cards to those further away

pcjenni said:
I give recognition only if someone attends the meeting. I send a lot of congratulatory emails and cards to those further away

Generally that's how I do it but if the long distance person does something big I do send the recognition to them - not always the same things that those attending the meeting would get (postage!).

Absolutely! As a pampered chef consultant, I understand the importance of recognizing and rewarding local achievements. While it may be disappointing that some individuals may not be able to attend the meeting, it is still important to acknowledge their hard work and dedication. Sending ribbons and other forms of recognition to those who have earned them, regardless of their attendance, will not only boost their morale but also show that their contributions are valued and appreciated. It is a small gesture that can go a long way in motivating and encouraging individuals to continue achieving great things. So yes, I believe it is important to send ribbons and recognition to all deserving individuals, even if they are not able to attend the meeting in person.

1. How do I send recognition to a team member?

To send recognition to a team member, log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Recognition" section. From there, click on "Send Recognition" and select the team member you wish to recognize. You can then choose from a variety of recognition options, such as sending a thank-you note or giving a virtual high five.

2. Can I send recognition to multiple team members at once?

Yes, you can send recognition to multiple team members at once. Simply select all of the team members you wish to recognize when prompted, and choose the recognition option you would like to send. This is a great way to show appreciation to your entire team for their hard work and dedication.

3. Is there a limit to how much recognition I can send?

No, there is no limit to how much recognition you can send to your team members. Pampered Chef encourages a culture of recognition and encourages you to recognize your team members as often as possible. Keep in mind that even small acts of recognition can go a long way in boosting morale and motivation.

4. Can I customize the recognition message I send?

Yes, you can customize the recognition message you send to your team members. When selecting a recognition option, there will be a space for you to add a personalized message. This is a great way to make your team members feel valued and appreciated for their specific contributions.

5. Is there a deadline to send recognition?

No, there is no deadline to send recognition to your team members. You can send recognition at any time to show your appreciation and gratitude. However, it is always a good idea to send recognition in a timely manner after a team member has achieved something noteworthy or gone above and beyond in their work.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DuenFounnyHok
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • frozenchef