• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should You Gift a Top Spender at Your First Cooking Show?

In summary, I suggest buying the cookware and accompanying items for the guest, and then gifting her with a show hosted at her house and some cookware.
pamperedape
I have the same issue as MissChef...

My FIRST cooking show was last week and ONE person spent $505!!!! :D She bought the exec set and a stir fry skillet (and other stuff!) and I was wondering if I should buy her something. Especially since it was my first REAL show as a consultant.

I have an extra Stonware cookbook, but should I email her and ask her if she has it already or let it just show up at her door with a note from me in it? I would love to surprise her, but would hate to duplicate it...

...if you really want to be nice, and use your discount or a 50% off from another show, what about the 8"?

I would LOVE to do something like that, BUT I have been on unpaid maternity leave since April and I can't put *any* *more* money out until I make some. KWIM? I CAN'T WAIT to be paid again! That's when this'll REALLY get fun!!!

The bamboo spatulas are nice because they go with the stir-fry skillet.

I said this in MissChef's post, but I like the cleaning brush thingy, as I can make commission on it and they will think of me everytime they use it. Plus I LOVE how well and easy it cleans my cookware and stoneware! Just my 2 cents.

When I have a guest who spends a lot of $$ anything over $150 I buy the heart trivet.

How about a pot holder to go with the new cookware? If it's an expense you can't afford right now, you can wait till you get your commision check. Or, I would just go with what you already have on hand. It's better than nothing. Or, sometimes I'll make a little basket up with all my door prizes, (SBest, paring knife, couple of twixits, citrus peeler etc) It's cheap and they feel like they're getting a lot of goodies.

Wow
pamperedape said:
I have the same issue as MissChef...

My FIRST cooking show was last week and ONE person spent $505!!!! :D She bought the exec set and a stir fry skillet (and other stuff!) and I was wondering if I should buy her something. Especially since it was my first REAL show as a consultant.

I have an extra Stonware cookbook, but should I email her and ask her if she has it already or let it just show up at her door with a note from me in it? I would love to surprise her, but would hate to duplicate it...

WOW over $500!!! I would definitely get this person to book a show and then offer her some really nice gifts!!

That's amazing, I have never had anyone buy that much stuff at one time. The most for me has been over $200 from one person and I was sure to give them some goodies.

Since she bought the cookware I would definitely give her some chef utensils so accompany her cookware, some scrapers to clean them with, and the bamboo spoons or spatulas.
BUT since you can't really put too much money into this, I suggest you offer her a FREE kitchen show to host at her house, FREE shipping on this order and the cookbook would be a nice thing to give along with some door prizes you might have in stock. Wrap it up in some cute tissue and ribbon.

Debbie :D

If money is an issue, how about putting together a recipe booklet and having it wire bound at kinkos. The cost would be about $3 -- and you could personalize the front page. Recipes could be pertinent to the items she purchased. Just a thought...

Related to Should You Gift a Top Spender at Your First Cooking Show?

1. What is "Another Gift for Big Spender"?

"Another Gift for Big Spender" is a special rewards program for our loyal customers who spend $75 or more in a single transaction. It allows them to choose an additional gift from a selection of exclusive products.

2. How can I qualify for "Another Gift for Big Spender"?

To qualify for "Another Gift for Big Spender", simply make a purchase of $75 or more in one transaction. This can be done online or through one of our independent consultants.

3. Is there a limit to how many times I can participate in "Another Gift for Big Spender"?

As a valued customer, you can participate in "Another Gift for Big Spender" as many times as you like. Each time you spend $75 or more in one transaction, you will be eligible to choose an additional gift.

4. How do I choose my gift for "Another Gift for Big Spender"?

After making a qualifying purchase, you will receive an email with a link to a page where you can choose your gift. Simply follow the instructions on the page to select your preferred gift.

5. Can I return or exchange my gift from "Another Gift for Big Spender"?

Unfortunately, gifts received through "Another Gift for Big Spender" cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if the gift is damaged or defective, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShawnasKitchen
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jgdpamperedchefbiz
Replies