• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Recruit a Friend Who Lives Far Away?

In summary, the guy is saying that he is not very active with PC and does not want to grow with the company. He is considering telling the girl who he did the $1000 catalog show with that she should join under another PC consultant in Wisconsin instead of him. He does not think he is making a bad decision, but he is not sure. He agrees with Heather that the girl should be signed. The guy also says that he knows there are directors in Wisconsin and they would be happy to help him find a hospitality group for the girl.
SilverCeladon
Okay...I'm not very active with PC and I'm a hobbiest at most. The girl who I did the $1000 catalog show is totally thinking about joining. The thing is that she lives in Wisconsin and I'm in California. I think I'm going to tell her to join under another PC consultant in Wisconsin (someone she already knows) instead of me. I don't want the hassel of finding her a hospitality group when I already know I don't want to grow with the company-I'm happy with the way things are now. So, am I making a bad decision?

IMO you should sign her - you never know when things in your life may change and you'll want to grow...and what if she's the next Nancy Jo Ryan? Wouldnt you kick yourself if you'd let her sign under someone else?

Yeah, but don't you have to have 2 or more recruits to make any money off of her? I don't ever see myself having another recruit.

And what will you be thinking when she starts turning in $5000 a month? You'll be drooling to grab up ONE MORE recruit so you can make your overrides on her, doncha think? Heck...if you don't want her, I'll sign her - I have a clusterfull of friends up in isconsin who'd take her in as hospitality for me :)

Sign her......I agree you never know what will happen in your future.

Wait'll all the Cheesehead Cheffers get in here to volunteer.(At least, I'm the first one, I think.)

Absolutely sign her! You never know what you will want in the future.

But if you absolutely have decided to give her away it's best to send her to the person she already knows. Otherwise there are a lot of WI consultants you could choose from here to connect her with. ...or I'm not in WI but since my sons live there I am up there at least twice a year.

Definitely sign her, I hear it's your Director's resposibilty to train her and find a hosptality director for her too ;)!

I agree with Heather - sign her and let your director help you out!

I agree - sign her - there's lots of wonderful directors here in Wisconsin that would be happy to do hospitality!

Sign her! ...and we'd be GLAD to help you find hospitality - where is she? My ED is in Wausau and has directors all over the state.Diane and KG and others are in SE WI and in a different cluster but I know there are uplines there.

sign her.... you never know when another one will crawl out of the woodwork and then all of a sudden you have 2. I am in your same position. I was doing 1 or 2 shows a month. All of a sudden I have a team of 3 and am trying to promote to director. It is not a lot of work to have a recruit.

1. What is the recruitment process like?

The recruitment process varies depending on the company and industry, but generally it involves submitting an application or resume, participating in interviews, and potentially completing assessments or tests. Some companies may also require background checks or reference checks.

2. How important are qualifications and experience in the recruitment process?

Qualifications and experience are important factors in the recruitment process, as they demonstrate a candidate's knowledge and skills in a particular field. However, they are not the only factors that employers consider. Soft skills, such as communication and teamwork, are also highly valued.

3. What should I include in my resume when applying for a job?

Your resume should include your contact information, work experience, education, relevant skills, and any achievements or awards. It is also helpful to tailor your resume to the specific job you are applying for, highlighting relevant experience and skills.

4. How can I stand out in the recruitment process?

To stand out in the recruitment process, it is important to showcase your unique skills and experiences. This can include highlighting any relevant achievements, demonstrating your passion and enthusiasm for the industry, and showing a strong work ethic and willingness to learn.

5. Is it okay to follow up after submitting an application?

It is generally acceptable to follow up after submitting an application, but make sure to do so in a professional and courteous manner. You can send a brief email expressing your interest in the position and asking for an update on the recruitment process. However, it is important to also respect the company's timeline and not follow up excessively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JaimeQ
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • hcjeep
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • msmileyface