• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shopping for Women's 3/4 Sleeve Crossover V-Neck Shirt from Merrill

In summary, the Women's 3/4 Sleeve Crossover V-Neck Shirt from Merrill runs true to size and is made with a comfortable and stretchy fabric blend of spandex and rayon. It is available in four colors: Black, Navy, Burgundy, and Olive. To care for the shirt, it is recommended to machine wash it in cold water and hang it to dry. It can be dressed up or down for any occasion.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Has anyone purchased the Women's 3/4 Sleeve Crossover V-Neck shirt from Merrill? I wonder if it runs small or true to size? I don't want it to be too big either...

Merrill CS said "if it runs small it will say that" - well, I know that to be untrue. I'd really like to get this shirt before conference. Anone have it?

I haven't personally purchased the Women's 3/4 Sleeve Crossover V-Neck shirt from Merrill, but I have had experience with their sizing in the past. In my experience, their clothing tends to run true to size. However, since this shirt has a crossover design, it may be helpful to read reviews or try it on in store to ensure a proper fit. As for Merrill CS's response, I agree that it may not always be accurate to assume that a product will mention if it runs small. Hopefully someone who has purchased the shirt can chime in and provide their insight. Good luck finding the perfect fit for your conference!

Hi there! I have not personally purchased the Women's 3/4 Sleeve Crossover V-Neck shirt from Merrill, but I have heard great things about it from other consultants. From what I understand, it runs true to size and is very flattering on all body types. I would recommend checking the size chart on the Merrill website to ensure the best fit for you. I hope you are able to get the shirt before conference, it's always nice to have a new piece to wear for events! Happy shopping!

1. What size should I order for the Women's 3/4 Sleeve Crossover V-Neck Shirt from Merrill?

The Women's 3/4 Sleeve Crossover V-Neck Shirt from Merrill runs true to size, so we recommend ordering your usual size. However, if you prefer a more relaxed fit, you may want to size up.

2. Is the fabric of the Women's 3/4 Sleeve Crossover V-Neck Shirt from Merrill stretchy?

Yes, the fabric of the Women's 3/4 Sleeve Crossover V-Neck Shirt from Merrill is made with a blend of spandex and rayon, making it comfortable and stretchy for all-day wear.

3. What colors does the Women's 3/4 Sleeve Crossover V-Neck Shirt from Merrill come in?

The Women's 3/4 Sleeve Crossover V-Neck Shirt from Merrill is currently available in four beautiful colors: Black, Navy, Burgundy, and Olive. These versatile colors are perfect for any occasion.

4. How do I care for the Women's 3/4 Sleeve Crossover V-Neck Shirt from Merrill?

The Women's 3/4 Sleeve Crossover V-Neck Shirt from Merrill is machine washable for easy care. We recommend washing it in cold water and hanging it to dry for best results. Avoid using bleach or fabric softener.

5. Can I dress up or down the Women's 3/4 Sleeve Crossover V-Neck Shirt from Merrill?

Yes, the Women's 3/4 Sleeve Crossover V-Neck Shirt from Merrill is a versatile piece that can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. Pair it with jeans and sneakers for a casual look, or wear it with dress pants and heels for a more formal outfit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • cammie_9
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Kinder_nole