• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop the Oct-Dec Mini Catalog Flyer Now!

In summary, the Oct-Dec Mini Flyer is a seasonal catalog from Pampered Chef that features new and exclusive products for the holiday season. It will be available starting in October and will be valid until the end of December. You can order from the flyer online through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's personal website. The flyer often includes special deals and promotions, such as discounted bundles or free gifts with purchase. You can also host a Pampered Chef party with the flyer and earn free products and discounts based on your party sales. Contact your consultant for more information.
simonsays
Does anyone have a Oct-Dec mini catalog flyer

I have one for Oct/Nov if that would be of help... Stamp your name on the top right.

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertOctNov2008_noname.pdf
    578 KB · Views: 398
?Hi there! I don't have the Oct-Dec mini catalog flyer, but have you tried checking the company's website? They usually have digital versions of their catalogs available for download. You can also try reaching out to their customer service team for a physical copy. Hope this helps!

Related to Shop the Oct-Dec Mini Catalog Flyer Now!

1. What is the Oct-Dec Mini Flyer?

The Oct-Dec Mini Flyer is a seasonal catalog from Pampered Chef that features new and exclusive products for the holiday season.

2. When will the Oct-Dec Mini Flyer be available?

The Oct-Dec Mini Flyer will be available starting in October and will be valid until the end of December.

3. Can I order from the Oct-Dec Mini Flyer online?

Yes, you can order from the Oct-Dec Mini Flyer online through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's personal website.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions in the Oct-Dec Mini Flyer?

Yes, the Oct-Dec Mini Flyer often includes special deals and promotions, such as discounted bundles or free gifts with purchase.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party with the Oct-Dec Mini Flyer?

Yes, you can host a party with the Oct-Dec Mini Flyer and earn free products and discounts based on your party sales. Contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Justcookit
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam