• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Online: Missing Feature Fix | Website Setup Issues

In summary, your website is able to accept individual online orders the first day you set it up, but you need to reach $1250 in sales before it disappears.
nikkies
Hi guys. I set up my website the other night. Last night, someone placed an order through it and this moring the "shop online" feature is missing?

Have you reached your $1250 in sales yet?

There is a glitch in the PWS system that causes your website to be able to accept individual online orders the first day you set it up, but you're really not able to accept them until you reach $1250 in sales, so it disappears after the first day until you reach that mark.

Thanks. It must have been a glitch. I wish I had known about it, I got all excited :)No, I have not reached $1250 yet. I will be there when I close my last show though :)Can the shows I have set up still order online?

nikkies said:
Thanks. It must have been a glitch. I wish I had known about it, I got all excited :)

No, I have not reached $1250 yet. I will be there when I close my last show though :)

Can the shows I have set up still order online?

People can order online ON a show you have set up even before you get to $1250, just not individual/outlet orders.

One way you can sort of get around the individual orders until you reach the $1250 is set up your OWN Catalog Show, or your own Cooking show on your website. I'm assuming you are going to have your own Grand Opening anyway, right? ;) This would allow a few individual orders from friends, etc. The only thing is- you can't submit them until you reach $150 minimum for that show.

esavvymom said:
One way you can sort of get around the individual orders until you reach the $1250 is set up your OWN Catalog Show, or your own Cooking show on your website. I'm assuming you are going to have your own Grand Opening anyway, right? ;) This would allow a few individual orders from friends, etc. The only thing is- you can't submit them until you reach $150 minimum for that show.

Actually, you can data entry it as an individual order in Pampered Partner Plus (P3) if you don't want to wait until you get more orders. ;)

Sheila said:
Actually, you can data entry it as an individual order in Pampered Partner Plus (P3) if you don't want to wait until you get more orders. ;)

Yes- forgot about that. Since you can SEE the credit card number when you review the orders!

Unlike if you add an order to a show in P3 directly, and then try to change it over to an individual order. You can't unless you wrote the CC # down, because P3 automatically blanks it out so you can't see it anymore. (learned that lesson early on in my days!)

So, I have passed the $1250 mark. When will "shop online" come back :D

It may take a bit right now, since HO closed early yesterday with the winter storm. Usually it should be 24-48 hours, I think.

Related to Shop Online: Missing Feature Fix | Website Setup Issues

What does it mean when a shop online has disappeared?

When a shop online disappears, it means that the website or online store is no longer accessible or active. This could be due to various reasons such as the store closing down, technical issues, or the website being taken down by the owner.

Why would a shop online disappear?

A shop online may disappear for several reasons. Some common reasons include the store closing down, the website becoming outdated or not generating enough profit, or the owner deciding to take down the website for personal reasons.

Can I still access my account and past purchases if a shop online has disappeared?

It depends on the specific circumstances of the disappearance. If the shop online simply closed down or the website was taken offline, you may still be able to access your account and past purchases. However, if the store was shut down due to legal issues, it is unlikely that you will be able to access your account or past purchases.

What should I do if I ordered something from a shop online that has now disappeared?

If you have already placed an order with a shop online that has disappeared, you should try to contact the store or the owner through any other means available, such as email or social media. If you are unable to reach them, you can try contacting your bank or credit card company to see if you can dispute the charge.

Is it safe to make purchases from a shop online that has disappeared?

No, it is not safe to make purchases from a shop online that has disappeared. Not only will you not receive the items you ordered, but your personal and financial information could also be at risk. It is best to avoid making any purchases from a shop online that has disappeared.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindy_PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • sweetpea8852
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sweetpea8852
  • RoseAndrews