• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop My Massive Inventory of Current and Retired Items - Request List Now!

In summary, Candi has a lot of inventory that she doesn't have any space for. She asks if anyone has any business supplies they can give her and also requests recipe cards. Linda says she'd like the list, but hasn't gotten a response yet.
Candi_f
Gold Member
I have gobs and gobs of inventory that I have accumulated and with moving into my apartment, I have no space for it!

I have both current items and retired items. E-mail me at [email protected] to request the list and I'll be happy to send the list your way!

Thanks a bunch! :)

I just emailed you :)

Holy moly Candi! You do have a lot!

LOL Told ya! I'm going nutz over here and it has got to go! I mean, some inventory is okay...but my word...I'm drownin'! Hee, hee.

Do you have any business supplies?

I got the email, thanks Candi. But unfortunately I can't open it (xls.) is that excel? it just says This file does not have a program associated with it...blah blah

Too computer stupid to know what that means or how to fix it :eek:

I do have lots of business supplies, too...but I don't have a list together. Is there something you might be in search of? I could probably let you know off the top of my head if I have them or not. Thanks! :)

What about recipe cards?

I don't have many recipe cards left...maybe a handful of those, so I'll probably just keep those to pass out. I do have lots of Nancy Artworks items, though.

I just emailed you:)

I just emailed you! :D

Do you have any of the catalog bags like you get through merrill?? oh and i emailed you for the list too. :)

Looking forward to getting the list!! Thanks Candice!

Anything left? Please send me your list if so! Thanks. Linda

I'd like the list too. :)

i emailed youbut havent gotten a response yet, please see email address in my signature

I emailed you. Is anything left?

1. What types of items are included in your current and retired inventory?

Our current and retired inventory includes a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other kitchen essentials. We also have a selection of seasonal and specialty items that are only available for a limited time.

2. How can I request a list of your current and retired items?

To request a list of our current and retired items, simply fill out the form on our website with your name and email address. We will then send you a comprehensive list of all the items we have available for purchase.

3. Are the prices for your current and retired items discounted?

Our prices for current and retired items are already heavily discounted, but we do occasionally offer special promotions and sales. Be sure to sign up for our email list to stay updated on any deals or discounts.

4. Can I purchase items from both the current and retired inventory at the same time?

Yes, you can purchase items from both our current and retired inventory in the same order. However, please note that some retired items may have limited stock and may sell out quickly.

5. Do you offer any warranty or guarantee for your current and retired items?

We stand behind the quality of all our products, including those in our current and retired inventory. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us for a refund or replacement within our designated return period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PigletsMom
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Candi_f