• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop for a High-Quality Forged Steak Knife Set | ISO Cheffer's Dream Collection

In summary, the Cheffer's Dream steak knife set is made with high-quality forged stainless steel and includes four 4.5-inch knives. The knives have ergonomic handles for comfortable grip and can also be used for cutting other types of food. While the set is not dishwasher safe, it is recommended to hand wash to maintain sharpness and prevent damage to the handles.
Mel92504
Gold Member
hello cheffers!!

I'm in search of a forged steak knife - individually or as a set if available. My BIL seemed to have "left" one in a pizza box :grumpy:

If anyone can help, please let me know...thanks!!

PS. please let me know what you're looking to get for it & also your zip code so I can calculate shipping ;)

And he's still alive? ;)I'm assuming the trash truck has already made their run and you can't make him go dig for it in the trash/dumpster?

haha, funny! I guess I didn't clarify.....it was actually HIS OWN steak knife!!! He's not exactly sure if it was him, or a guest that he had over, but either way he's a little bummed out about it.I was considering ordering him a new set, but if I could just get one, that's all he's looking for.thanks to anyone that can help :)

1. What is the quality of the steel used in the Cheffer's Dream steak knife set?

The Cheffer's Dream steak knife set is made with high-quality forged stainless steel, which ensures durability and long-lasting sharpness for the blades.

2. How many knives are included in the Cheffer's Dream steak knife set?

The Cheffer's Dream steak knife set includes four knives, each with a 4.5-inch blade.

3. Are the handles of the Cheffer's Dream steak knives comfortable to hold?

Yes, the Cheffer's Dream steak knives feature ergonomic handles that provide a comfortable grip for easy handling and cutting.

4. Can the Cheffer's Dream steak knives be used for other types of food besides steak?

While the Cheffer's Dream steak knives are specifically designed for cutting and slicing steak, they can also be used for other types of meat, as well as fruits and vegetables.

5. Is the Cheffer's Dream steak knife set dishwasher safe?

While the knives are made with high-quality materials, we recommend hand washing the Cheffer's Dream steak knife set to maintain their sharpness and longevity. Hand washing also helps prevent any damage to the handles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
kitchencop