• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Exciting New Items for Sale - Limited Spices & Bonus Goodies Available!

In summary, the conversation discusses the seller's wine glasses, new and discontinued items, and how the items can be purchased. The seller also offers a reversible tile table runner and small bowls in various colors. The toaster bags and old style carving set are also for sale. The kitchen scale and kitchen shears case are also for sale. Finally, the seller asks if anyone has any questions and offers to send a list of items to buyers.
trps
Silver Member
I can't use many spices and earned them along with some other extras. I have a list of current and to be new items for sale. PM for a list.

Are you selling your wine glasses? I will buy promptly!

Ally5887 said:
Are you selling your wine glasses? I will buy promptly!

NO, I am not but they also have not shipped yet they are on back order.

Re: New items for sale List of discontinued addedReversible Tiles Table Runner $7.00
Small Bowls Colored (4) $25.00
Toaster Bags (new but opened to see what they were) $3.00
Old style carving set $30.00
Microfiber towel Pumpkin $5.00 X 2
Kitchen Scale $20.00
Striped Medium Bowl $10.00
Kitchen Shears Case (black) $5.00
Ice Cream Scoop $15.00

Cookie Cutter (used ) $1.00
Bar B Tongs (used ) $5.00

Many more current please ask for a list

Please email me a list of your current items for sale to [email protected]. Thanks.
Annie

Please email me your current list...there are a couple of things I would like to get! [email protected]

me too, please. [email protected]

Would love to buy the salad spinner cooling insert and lid, and bamboo sink caddy if anyone earned those and doesn't want them.

[oops that was supposed to be a PM

Last edited:
pattybrady said:
me too, please. [email protected]

Would love to buy the salad spinner cooling insert and lid, and bamboo sink caddy if anyone earned those and doesn't want them.

I am using the bamboo sink caddy for the bathroom toothpaste/brushes it looks nice and works well.

trps said:
I am using the bamboo sink caddy for the bathroom toothpaste/brushes it looks nice and works well.

I was also thinking it would look great in an office to hold pens and stuff.

wadesgirl said:
I was also thinking it would look great in an office to hold pens and stuff.

Hadn't thought of that great idea!

I am interested in many of the items you have listed! Please email list to [email protected] Thank you

Do you still have the pumpkin microfiber towels? I have someone who wants them. I also sent your check out today (I missed the mail yesterday). Thanks!

ChefBevShu said:
Do you still have the pumpkin microfiber towels? I have someone who wants them. I also sent your check out today (I missed the mail yesterday). Thanks!

No, sorry.
I did get your check though it will go out tomorrow

trps said:

Me, too! Best use for it in my opinion!​

1. What are the limited spices and bonus goodies available for sale?

The limited spices and bonus goodies available for sale change frequently and vary by season. Currently, we have a special selection of holiday spices and cooking tools, along with a bonus kitchen gadget with any purchase over $50.

2. Can I purchase these items online or do I have to attend a Pampered Chef party?

You can purchase these items online through our website or by attending a Pampered Chef party. However, some items may only be available for purchase through parties, so be sure to check with your consultant for more information.

3. How long will these items be available for purchase?

The limited spices and bonus goodies will only be available for a limited time, while supplies last. We recommend purchasing them as soon as possible to ensure you get the items you want.

4. Can I use my consultant discount on these limited items?

Unfortunately, the consultant discount cannot be applied to these limited items. However, you can still earn Host Rewards on your purchase of these items when hosting a party.

5. Are these limited items only available in the United States?

At this time, these limited spices and bonus goodies are only available for purchase in the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and hope to expand our availability in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered.chris
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • pcmealswithme