• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Options for OOF Orders: Direct to Customer or Host?

In summary, the conversation covers questions about shipping outside orders directly to customers and how to handle receipts for these orders. It is explained that the shipping charges are listed on the back of order forms and can be printed from P3 or written on guest order forms. It is also mentioned that some states require tax on shipping while others do not. The conversation ends with the reminder to read the information provided before asking questions.
PCwithStay-C
I have a question for OOF. Can an outside order be shipped directly to the customer or does it have to go to the host?

I see on the form that the $4 shipping is already added. Thanks for any help

it can be shipped directly to the customer. the direct shipping charges are listed on the back of our order forms.

Thank you Thank you :)

YOu're welcome, you're welcome

OK now another question about outside orders. How do I do the receipts. Once I get the order do I put it directly into PP+ and then print a receipt? Or should I just write up a Guest Order Form and give them one of those receipts?

You can do either of those things. It's easier to print it from P3 (you do have the official receipt paper, right?).

No I dont have the receipt paper, but I guess I should order some. I think It will be a good investment. I guess I will stick to the guest order forms for now.

As a temporary thing, then, you can print the back page from the OOF on CC onto the backs of your PP receipts. It says the same as the official paper.

One more question...Does the shipping and handling get taxed or just the product total? So if I have an order for $29 do I tax just the $29 or $33 (product total + tax)?

PCwithStay-C said:
One more question...

Does the shipping and handling get taxed or just the product total?

So if I have an order for $29 do I tax just the $29 or $33 (product total + tax)?

Not sure - that is by state - some states require tax on shipping and others don't = on the back of the receipt, I think there is a list of ones who don't. (It's a short list)

Now see if I actually bothered to read I would have seen that!! Thanks Becky :)

PCwithStay-C said:
Now see if I actually bothered to read I would have seen that!!

Thanks Becky :)

You're welcome - there's alot to process when you are first starting out!;)

Related to Shipping Options for OOF Orders: Direct to Customer or Host?

1. What is "Some Quick Help on Oof"?

Some Quick Help on Oof is a collection of helpful tips and tricks for using the Oof feature in Pampered Chef products. It includes step-by-step instructions and troubleshooting advice for getting the most out of this feature.

2. How do I access "Some Quick Help on Oof"?

You can access Some Quick Help on Oof by visiting the Pampered Chef website and navigating to the Help section. From there, you can search for Oof or browse through the available topics.

3. Is "Some Quick Help on Oof" available in multiple languages?

Currently, Some Quick Help on Oof is only available in English. However, we are constantly working to expand our resources and may offer it in other languages in the future.

4. Can I print out "Some Quick Help on Oof" for offline use?

Yes, you can print out Some Quick Help on Oof by clicking on the "Print" button located at the top of the page. This will allow you to have a physical copy for reference while using your Pampered Chef products.

5. How often is "Some Quick Help on Oof" updated?

We strive to keep our resources up-to-date, so "Some Quick Help on Oof" is updated regularly as new information and features become available. Be sure to check back often for the latest tips and tricks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • Jennifer golden