• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping & Handling Not Adding on Order

In summary, shipping and handling charges will be calculated and displayed during the checkout process. If they are not showing up on your order, double check your shipping method and address. Pampered Chef does not currently offer free shipping, but may have promotions for it. Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days and you may be able to change your shipping address before it is shipped.
PamperedChefDude
Is anyone else having a problem in PP+ where your shipping & handling isn't adding into the total amount. We took our laptop to a party last night & noticed that it was doing this so I had to calculate by hand. Has the updates reversed something that we need to reset? Thanks for any assistance you can give!

Joe & Diane Schalk
(PamperedChefDude & Dudette):confused:

Do you have the host address completed? If you don't have an address for the host, then the shipping doesn't add to the guest orders.

Thanks Ann I'll check that when I get home today. Thought I did but ya never know.:balloon:

I have had this happen... the problem was the zip code wasn't in there.

When I got home from work yesterday & checked it you were right...didn't have the zip code entered. Oh, how we're so fast to blame to computer....I should know better, I'm an IT Project Mgr by day Pampered Chef by night.

Thanks for your help!!!!!!

Diane & Joe Schalk:D

Noooo--- not a PM! I guess I'll still like you. :) (I've worked with some real doozies in my day job. I'm a mainframe programmer.)

Glad you got it figured out.

Related to Shipping & Handling Not Adding on Order

1. How do I know if shipping and handling has been added to my order?

Shipping and handling charges will be calculated and displayed during the checkout process. You will be able to see the total cost of your order, including any shipping and handling fees, before completing your purchase.

2. I noticed that shipping and handling charges are not showing up on my order. What should I do?

If you do not see shipping and handling charges added to your order, please double check that you have selected the correct shipping method and entered the correct shipping address. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Does Pampered Chef offer free shipping?

At this time, we do not offer free shipping on orders. However, we do occasionally run promotions that may include free shipping. Be sure to sign up for our email list and follow us on social media to stay updated on any current promotions.

4. How long does it take for my order to be shipped?

Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days. However, during peak times or with certain products, it may take longer. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information once your order has been shipped.

5. Can I change my shipping address after placing an order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you may be able to change your shipping address by contacting our customer service team. However, if your order has already been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address. Please double check your shipping information before completing your purchase to avoid any issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jasonmva
  • NooraK