• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ship Timeline on Return Products

In summary, the small micro cooker that was ordered was delivered last Thur., and the large micro cooker was supposed to be delivered 2-3 wks later, but it actually arrived last Fri. The phone rep said that it might take another week or two for the large micro cooker to arrive, but it's unclear why it would take that long. Some customers have expressed frustration with the long return time, but others have said that it's worth it because most returns are completed within a week.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Last Thur..I called PC to let them know I needed to return an item, ( small micro cooker) and I meant to order the large micro cooker..)

They did everything, told me what to do..and Fed Ex came last fri to pick it up....

I am pretty sure the rep on the phone said 2-3 wks for me to get the large micro cooker..

Why on earth would it take that long...anyone know/.

This is the one thing about PC that really bothers me and that I think they could improve tremendously in this area.

Who knows why it takes so long, but it just does.

I love PC but the return time on most returns seems excessive, in my opinion.

But...I take heart cause when I first started, SHOW orders took 3 weeks to arrive. Now we receive shows in one week, sometimes less!

Improvements do take place and we'll have to hope that over time the return turn-around will get better. I guess this is one of those things that we all need to comment on to PC to hope for an improvement. When I started , the packing materials used in boxes was scanty at best and I had a lot of broken products. I sent an email to PC EACH TIME I learned of a bad packing sitation and I always said that the cost to do the broken item exchange was more than it would be to improve the packing. I viewed it as a solveable problem. And no, my UPS man wans't the culprit in 99% of the complaints I made. Evenutally PC improved their packing methods...and no, it wasn't just me...there had to be many others making similar compaints to warrant the change.

So...make PC aware of your frustration, in a diplomatic way, and hoepuflly it will be an area they address in the future.

That said, I use the current "lengthy" turn around time as a customer service opportunity. When explaining the warranty at shows, I STRESS that customers need to open their products, test their products, etc. to see if they are in working order and meeting their expectations. I say quite plainly that PC returns in that magical first 30 day window are often completed wihtin 1 week; but that after that, it is almost certain to be a 30 day turn around time. This at least helps my guests not to be upset when that 30 days is up and the turn around is longer.

Keep in mind that most other companies do not do returns lick-et-y split either -- unless it was a screw up on the front end. PC is pretty consistent with most other mail order companies in what they will do with immediate (within 30 days) requests, and what they will do later.

That said, I'd love for the turn around time to improve A LOT!

Related to Ship Timeline on Return Products

1. What is the typical timeline for return products to be shipped back to Pampered Chef?

The typical timeline for return products to be shipped back to Pampered Chef is within 30 days of receiving the product.

2. How long does it take for Pampered Chef to process returns and issue a refund?

Pampered Chef typically processes returns and issues refunds within 2-3 weeks after receiving the returned product.

3. Do I need to pay for return shipping when sending back a product to Pampered Chef?

No, Pampered Chef provides a prepaid return label for all return products. Simply attach the label to the package and drop it off at your nearest post office.

4. Can I track the status of my return shipment to Pampered Chef?

Yes, once your return package is in transit, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status of your return shipment.

5. Are there any exceptions to the return ship timeline for certain products?

Yes, certain products may have a different return ship timeline due to their nature. For example, personalized or engraved products may have a longer return ship timeline. Please refer to our return policy for specific details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • Kathy's_Kitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kathy's_Kitchen
  • sivlepa