• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Share Your Conference Feedback: What You Liked and Didn't Like

In summary, the conversation was about sharing feedback and comments about the recent conference. The individuals liked the recognition and classes, but didn't like how spread out everything was. They also discussed missing out on some aspects of the conference, such as lunch and executive gifts. One person had an issue with a workshop and planned to contact Doreen directly about it. They also mentioned some negative feedback about a workshop presenter who made dishonest suggestions. Overall, they enjoyed the conference and the food was highly praised.
Nanisu said:
Um.... I got one and gave it to my son to sleep in...thought they were lame. No bad thoughts please. I jokingly said "this is the mom shirt! Every time your kids ask you something you don't want to do, just point to the shirt!".

I wanted one to wear to school...if the answer to a question was no, I'd point to my shirt, if it was yes, I'd turn around :) My middle schoolers would love it :) :)

Nanisu said:
Um.... I got one and gave it to my son to sleep in...thought they were lame. No bad thoughts please. I jokingly said "this is the mom shirt! Every time your kids ask you something you don't want to do, just point to the shirt!".

So is there any way for any of us to get one?

DebbieJ said:
Do you mind sharing some of your specific comments?

Sorry just got back on here after a couple of days.

I gave specifics on things like--I took a class that started with the presenter saying "this is a class for people new to running their own meetings. If you are an experienced director this class wasn't meant for you but hopefully you will get something out of it." Well I've been running meetings for like 4 years now so I was really upset by that. The description never said anything like that. Also they talked almost solely about how to run it as a director co-op and I wasn't looking for that info either.

Now I understand that different things work for different people and sometimes it makes sense to hear how it works differently for them but this time wasn't the case.

I think this may be logistically hard but something that would make me feel like I am getting more out of my classes--choose a topic, find your speakers and figure out their perspective then describe that class for that time frame. for instance my director took a class on booths a few years back (maybe at leadership) she was looking for set-up ideas, ideas about how to get and follow up with leads. But she got a class on how to find booths and how to divvy them up amongst your group--things like that. She felt it was a waste of her time because she had booths already lined up she just wanted a different perspective on set-up.

I can't remember all that I put down but I do remember asking what the mini scoop and measure was, talking about how stadium seating is better (but that the big screens were great), and how it might have made transitions smoother if the people going to lunch just held back for 5 mins or so and that the people going to class could leave first. Oh and I probably mentioned my disappointment that most of the logo wear shirts were long sleeved and practically unwearable in Florida. I am not a skinny girl (although I will be working on it and will be by next conference) so most of the time 3-quarter sleeve shirts are too hot for me. There was only one short sleeve shirt and 2 3-quarter sleeve shirts. I have complained to Merrill several times as well. I know we aren't the only hot weather state.

I don't want to sound like a negative nelly--I REALLY thought Conference was great--got a lot out of the guest speakers and am excited to get my business back to where it needs to be. I did like very much that we were all together. If you don't tell them about it though they will never fix it.

<h2>What did you like?</h2><p>I liked the variety of workshops offered and the knowledgeable presenters. It was also great to have the opportunity to network with other consultants and learn from their experiences. The keynote speakers were inspiring and the overall atmosphere was positive and motivating.</p><h2>What didn't you like?</h2><p>I didn't like the lack of organization in some of the workshops. There were a few times when the presenter seemed unprepared or the workshop topic didn't align with what was advertised. I also didn't like the long lines and wait times for some of the activities and events.</p><h2>Why is it important to share feedback with HO?</h2><p>Sharing our feedback with HO helps them understand what worked well and what can be improved for future conferences. It also shows that we value our experiences and want to see positive changes. Our feedback can also help HO make informed decisions and prioritize certain areas for improvement.</p><h2>How can sharing feedback on this platform help us remember to comment on evaluations?</h2><p>Sharing our feedback on this platform can serve as a reminder to comment on evaluations because it allows us to reflect on our experiences and make note of what we want to share with HO. Additionally, seeing others' comments may also spark our memory and remind us of additional things we want to mention on the evaluations.</p><h2>What are some other ways we can provide feedback to HO?</h2><p>Besides filling out evaluations, we can also reach out to HO through email, phone, or social media to share our feedback. Attending focus groups or providing feedback during consultant surveys are other ways to voice our opinions. Additionally, we can also talk to our leaders and ask them to pass on our feedback to HO.</p>

What did you like?

I liked the variety of workshops offered and the knowledgeable presenters. It was also great to have the opportunity to network with other consultants and learn from their experiences. The keynote speakers were inspiring and the overall atmosphere was positive and motivating.

What didn't you like?

I didn't like the lack of organization in some of the workshops. There were a few times when the presenter seemed unprepared or the workshop topic didn't align with what was advertised. I also didn't like the long lines and wait times for some of the activities and events.

Why is it important to share feedback with HO?

Sharing our feedback with HO helps them understand what worked well and what can be improved for future conferences. It also shows that we value our experiences and want to see positive changes. Our feedback can also help HO make informed decisions and prioritize certain areas for improvement.

How can sharing feedback on this platform help us remember to comment on evaluations?

Sharing our feedback on this platform can serve as a reminder to comment on evaluations because it allows us to reflect on our experiences and make note of what we want to share with HO. Additionally, seeing others' comments may also spark our memory and remind us of additional things we want to mention on the evaluations.

What are some other ways we can provide feedback to HO?

Besides filling out evaluations, we can also reach out to HO through email, phone, or social media to share our feedback. Attending focus groups or providing feedback during consultant surveys are other ways to voice our opinions. Additionally, we can also talk to our leaders and ask them to pass on our feedback to HO.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • pamperedbecky