• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting Goals for Success: My Journey to Paris and Beyond!

In summary, accountability is crucial in Pampered Chef as it leads to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success of the company. Pampered Chef promotes accountability through clear communication, setting clear expectations and goals, providing feedback and recognition, and holding employees responsible for their tasks and responsibilities. If an employee fails to meet their accountability standards, they may be given a warning or put on a performance improvement plan, and ultimately, it may result in termination of employment. Accountability also benefits customers by ensuring high-quality products and services, better communication, and problem-solving. Employees can hold themselves accountable by setting personal goals and deadlines, taking ownership of their tasks, seeking feedback and continuously improving, and being honest and transparent in their actions and communication.
chunkysalsa
So there I was... sitting at my annual awards last night.

Let me tell you, there is no better motivator than being the ONLY person in the room not to get anything. :eek: Now, granted, I knew I had not done even half of what I did the year before. Actually I thought I would be quite content just doing the part time thing and making a few promotions here and there.

Yeah Right!:grumpy:

This morning I awoke with a new purpose. I am 5 months pregnant, but I decided I am not even going to let that stop me! (First baby.. awww :) )

I thought if I posted my goals here, you wonderful people you might just keep me going. Okay here we go.... I want that trip to Paris!!!! And I want to be a Future Director by convention. I think it a great sign that I will be going in Wave 1 wich just happens to begin on my birthday. :D

Wish me luck fellow cheffers! I have already booked three shows today and a possible two wedding registries for may and June. I sure hope the momentem keeps going!

Sounds like you're starting strong! Good luck!!!

You are welcome to join the 3-2-1 Accountability thread. We just post there daily our contacts and keep eachother accountable and encouraged. The more the merrier!

Related to Setting Goals for Success: My Journey to Paris and Beyond!

What is the importance of accountability in Pampered Chef?

Accountability is crucial in Pampered Chef as it ensures that all team members are responsible for their actions and performance. It leads to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success of the company.

How does Pampered Chef promote accountability among its employees?

Pampered Chef promotes accountability through clear communication, setting clear expectations and goals, providing feedback and recognition, and holding employees responsible for their tasks and responsibilities.

What happens if an employee fails to meet their accountability standards?

If an employee fails to meet their accountability standards, they may be given a warning or put on a performance improvement plan. Ultimately, if the issue persists, it may result in termination of employment.

How does accountability benefit the customers of Pampered Chef?

Accountability ensures that customers receive high-quality products and services from Pampered Chef. It also allows for better communication and problem-solving in case of any issues, leading to increased satisfaction and loyalty.

How can employees at Pampered Chef hold themselves accountable?

Employees can hold themselves accountable by setting personal goals and deadlines, taking ownership of their tasks, seeking feedback and continuously improving, and being honest and transparent in their actions and communication.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmieCream
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tiarra Clark
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Tiarra Clark
  • Gwen Haigh