• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Serving Microwave Chicken: Ideas & Recipes

In summary, you can use any type of chicken in the microwave as long as it is properly cooked and reaches the appropriate internal temperature. To prevent the chicken from drying out, cover it with a lid or microwave-safe plastic wrap while cooking and add a small amount of water or chicken broth. Marinating the chicken before microwaving is also possible, just be sure to pat it dry before cooking. The cooking time for microwaving chicken varies, but it is important to use a meat thermometer to ensure it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Some easy recipe ideas for microwaving chicken include stir-fry, skewers, fajitas, and creamy sauces.
floccies
How do you serve the microwave chicken? Plain pre-sliced, let guests slice from the bird, make a chicken dish (greek chicken salad, chicken caesar salad etc) or some cool easy chicken recipe that I haven't been able to think of on my own . . .

Tonight, I served the chicken in the large dots bowl (sliced/cut up) with garlic biscuit bites on the cranberry rimmed large plate- getting in a plug for DCB, Cookware, and SA! Everyone loved it. I talked about how easy it would be to put the chicken in the microwave, the biscuits in the oven, and then make a veggie or salad, set the table, and have a complete meal in 30 minutes!

I always use this dish. When I'm done with the show and they're all looking through the catalog I sneak back into the kitchen and just put all the chicken on a plate for their sandwiches or salad. I just "fork" the chicken.

1. Can I use any type of chicken in the microwave?

Yes, you can use any type of chicken in the microwave as long as it is properly cooked and reaches the appropriate internal temperature. However, it is recommended to use boneless, skinless chicken for easier cooking and to prevent splatters in the microwave.

2. How do I prevent the chicken from drying out in the microwave?

To prevent the chicken from drying out, it is important to cover it with a lid or microwave-safe plastic wrap while cooking. This will trap the steam and help keep the chicken moist. You can also add a small amount of water or chicken broth to the dish before cooking.

3. Can I marinate the chicken before microwaving?

Yes, you can marinate the chicken before microwaving it. Marinating will add flavor to the chicken and help keep it moist. Just be sure to pat the chicken dry before placing it in the microwave to prevent excess liquid from splattering.

4. How long does it take to microwave chicken?

The cooking time for microwaving chicken depends on the type and size of the chicken, as well as the wattage of your microwave. As a general rule, boneless chicken breasts can take 4-6 minutes, while bone-in chicken may take 8-12 minutes. It is important to use a meat thermometer to ensure the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F for safe consumption.

5. What are some easy recipe ideas for microwaving chicken?

Some easy recipe ideas for microwaving chicken include chicken stir-fry, chicken and vegetable skewers, and chicken fajitas. You can also make a simple chicken marinade using herbs, spices, and your favorite sauce or dressing. Additionally, you can try microwaving chicken in a creamy sauce for a quick and easy meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
dme.grant
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies