• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sept-Dec Specials: Save Big with Our Updated Flyer | [Company Name]

In summary, a flyer with four column specials for September through December was shared and appreciated by many Staceys. Some requested a PDF version, which was provided, and others thanked the original creator. There was a discussion about the difference between a PDF and Word version, with the consensus being that a PDF is best for emailing to customers. There was also a modification made to the flyer to include a note for hosts. However, it was pointed out that the price for one item was incorrect. Overall, the flyer was well received and appreciated for its usefulness in promoting sales and bookings.
pampchefstacey
Attached is the updated flyer with the 4 column specials for Sept through Dec.

Attachments

• Sep - Dec.doc
    1.8 MB · Views: 875
Thank you very much:)

Thanks! That is a big help. I'm sending new catalogs to contacts I made at the local fair and I can include this.

Thanks a bunch!

Thank you it is greatly appreciated.

You are welcome.

Wow there are a lot of Stacey's on this thread.

pampchefstacey said:
You are welcome.

Wow there are a lot of Stacey's on this thread.

Can I post here even If I'm not a Stacey.......;) ;) ;)

GREAT Job with the flyer...Thanks:cool:

That is a great flyer thank you so much for sharing with everyone!!

Thanks for sharing Stacey! This is great! :D

I did not create the flyer, I found it on here and just updated it.

Thank you...it still takes time to do the work even if you update it!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of the sharing on CS!!!:balloon:

Anyone have a PDF version?:love:

Thanks-this is great!!!!:thumbup:

Here's a PDF for those that were looking for it. I changed the page layout to landscape...
Thanks for the original flyer!

Attachments

• sept-dec07.pdf
    135.1 KB · Views: 441
Thank you!

Thanks so much it sure does make it easy to have them all together like that when making phone calls... I wish I had it last night! Thanks though I will put it to good use! P.S. It looks awesome!

ChefKrisB said:
Here's a PDF for those that were looking for it. I changed the page layout to landscape...
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I can hardly ever open word docs for some reason, love this:D :thumbup:

baychef said:
I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of the sharing on Chef Success!!!:balloon:

I second that!! :D

Great flyer! Just what I need for my open house. Thanks for sharing.

Great flyer! Thanks for posting it.

Shannon

ChefKrisB said:

What's the difference between pdf and word, as far as the printout quality (why would you choose one or the other?)

Thanks for this flyer, I was coming on just to look for this!

A word version can be modified. a pdf version can't. You'd want to use a pdf version if you were emailing the flyer to a customer, so they couldn't make any changes to it... at least that's the way I understand the difference.

Thanks for the flyer Stacey! It was just what I was looking for. I've done a modification (took out Sept, since mine is full and added a note to hosts). I'm going to mail it out to everyone who's said they might be interesed in hosting "later" with a mini catalog and see how full I can fill the end of the year! The key will be in finding time to make those follow up phone calls, i think... wish me luck

Last edited:
Thats awesome Stacey thanks so much :)

This is great - Thanks for sharing, Stacey!

ChefKrisB said:

The price is incorrect fof the dots large round bowl should be 15.50.

Related to Sept-Dec Specials: Save Big with Our Updated Flyer | [Company Name]

1. What types of products are included in the Sept-Dec specials flyer?

The Sept-Dec specials flyer includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, as well as seasonal items perfect for holiday cooking and entertaining.

2. How much can I expect to save with the updated flyer?

You can save up to 50% on select items with our Sept-Dec specials flyer. Plus, there are package deals and exclusive bundles that offer even greater savings.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on items in the flyer?

Yes, your consultant discount can be applied to items in the Sept-Dec specials flyer. However, some exclusions may apply. Please check with your consultant for more details.

4. Are there any new products featured in the flyer?

Yes, we have added some new products to our lineup for the fall and holiday season. These can be found in the Sept-Dec specials flyer, marked with a "New" label.

5. How long will the Sept-Dec specials be available?

The Sept-Dec specials will be available for a limited time, from September to December. Some items may sell out before the end of the promotion, so it's best to place your order early to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam