• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Sensaria Company Goes Under: Conference in Jeopardy for Reps

In summary, Sensaria employees received an email this morning that the company went under, and their conference is supposed to be in two weeks. They have all booked their flights and hotels and are feeling sad.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Sensaria reps got an email this morning that the company went under. Their conference is supposed to be in two weeks and they've all booked their flights and hotels. So sad. I feel awful for the people I know in that company :(

That is sad. What kind of company was it?

pamperedlinda said:
That is sad. What kind of company was it?

Spa products

I have quite a few FB friends who are/were with Sensaria. Trying to think of a sensitive and tactful way to say "Come to PC - we're owned by WB/BH and we're solid!!" Unfortunately, sensitivity and tact have never been my strong suits...anyone good with wording?

Baha Carolyn- I think the way you worded it sounds great. How about, "come on over to PC. We don't suck at financial management and people actually need our products!"
ok you know I am totally kidding. Sometimes I Just. Can't. Resist. throwing that stuff out there.
How about ," I am so sorry to hear about what happened with Sensaria. I am sure that this is an incredibly scary time." And then Sheila will have to take it from there because everything I think in terms of wording just sounds selfish and not at all what you ( or I) would actually want to convey.

"I'm sorry that happened. I know you had high hopes for your business. I don't know if this is the right time for you to think about this but if you really liked the benefits of direct sales I would love to tell you about the Pampered Chef business. It's a solid company that has been around a long time and is well respected. Does that sound like something that would interest you when you're ready?"

I've never heard of the company, soooooo sad for those consultants! :(Carolyn & Becky, you two are FUNNY! LOLI heard the news and I'm so sorry to hear about Sensaria. I'm not sure if that income was for the fun extras in your life or if it was income that you needed to make end's meet. Either way, if you love Pampered Chef Products and are looking to immediately start replacing the lost income I'll be happy to chat with you about what our company offers. Most consultants earn back their investment with their very first show and start making a profit with show #1 or show #2. Please don't hesitate to call or e-mail if you'd like to explore Pampered Chef as an option for what to do next. I know you'd make a great consultant and I'd LOVE to have you on my team!

I'd also add something along the lines of not starting over from zero because they already have an understanding of what direct sales is about and so training is already done...

finley1991 said:
I'd also add something along the lines of not starting over from zero because they already have an understanding of what direct sales is about and so training is already done...

...and they have a customer base :)

Just remember, we don't know, what we don't know. If you start from zero you might say something that will be a HUGE ah-hah moment & make their business soar. :D

We all know that Homemade Gourmet was sold to Tastefully Simple, right. GET THIS--the HG consultants have to re-sign and PAY all over again for a starter kit if they want to stay on. How lame is that?!?!?! So we can offer them our start up kit instead. :)

DebbieJ said:
We all know that Homemade Gourmet was sold to Tastefully Simple, right. GET THIS--the HG consultants have to re-sign and PAY all over again for a starter kit if they want to stay on. How lame is that?!?!?!

So we can offer them our start up kit instead. :)

That would leave a bad taste in my mouth (so to speak). I get that they have to re-sign for corporate/tax purposes but to have to PAY for a new kit is bogus. Disklike. :mad:

I totally agree. If TS bought the company, they should just have the HG people sign a contract & go. They shouldn't have to do a buy-in.

Sheila said:
I totally agree. If TS bought the company, they should just have the HG people sign a contract & go. They shouldn't have to do a buy-in.

well, I can kind of see why. They need the TS products to demo and to sell so it's probably more economical for them to do it this way. Hopefully they gave them a discount and they got to keep all of their career stats and titles...that would suck.

Awe, man! I didn't even think about having to start over at the bottom. Yikes! Yup, it would definitely be time to jump ship over to PC! LOL

my understanding is they merged over at the same level (or maybe one level up)
they were also given a buy back program on food items purchased in May and June and they were offered a discount on products.
I know several cons and they are not unhappy about resigning and paying.

I honestly don't think it is unfair, many jumped ship so to just let them merge into TS with no intention of selling would have been alot of product just going to personal use what was the "unhappy factor" was no refund on their "family reunion" conference they paid for with HG!!

The conference part bites, but it's glad that they are happy with the other options they were given! :D

Related to Sensaria Company Goes Under: Conference in Jeopardy for Reps

What is "Sensaria Goes Under"?

"Sensaria Goes Under" is a novel by author Jane Smith. It follows the story of a small town called Sensaria and its inhabitants as they navigate through a series of unexpected events and personal struggles.

Is "Sensaria Goes Under" part of a series?

Yes, "Sensaria Goes Under" is the first book in a series. The second book, titled "Sensaria Rises", is set to be released next year.

What genre does "Sensaria Goes Under" fall under?

"Sensaria Goes Under" is a contemporary fiction novel with elements of romance, drama, and mystery.

Where can I purchase "Sensaria Goes Under"?

"Sensaria Goes Under" is available for purchase on major online retailers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble, as well as through physical bookstores.

Are there any plans for a movie adaptation of "Sensaria Goes Under"?

At this time, there are no plans for a movie adaptation of "Sensaria Goes Under". However, the author has expressed interest in potentially adapting it for the screen in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
trps
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • BeaLorene
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies