• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Out Newsletters Leads to New Recruits: My Story

In summary, Kristi had trouble getting her newsletter to send to her last night, but she found help from CS and woke up this morning with a new one. Within 10 minutes of sending, she had a past consultant email her asking what she needed to do to resign. She is now in the process of recruiting new consultants and is hopeful that she will get bookings soon.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Last night I was having trouble getting Joy's newsletter to send to me. I posted on CS and she sent RIGHT away and helped me get it. I woke up this am with the new one and immediately added my info and sent out.

Within 10 minutes of sending, I had one of my past consultants email me asking what she needed to do to resign! She works at Kennedy Space Center and has access to LOTS of people. She stated that she has had several people asking if she sold anymore. :)

So, I just emailed her back and I might have a new recruit today! YAY!

That'll be 2 in the promo after conference so now it's about getting them qualified! I only need 2 more and I have 2 hot recruit leads!

Bottom line is, SEND YOUR NEWSLETTER OUT!!

YAY Kristi!!!! :D:D:D:D

woot woot!

Wahoo!!!:D:D

Just got another person interested!! We spoke 1 1/2 ago and she's thinking of signing in Sept. Of course I'll try for sooner!

WOW Kristi!!! Keep it up!!!! :D

finley1991 said:
WOW Kristi!!! Keep it up!!!! :D

I need the bookings though! I mean I'm blessed with recruits but really need the bookings!!!

pampmomof3 said:
I need the bookings though! I mean I'm blessed with recruits but really need the bookings!!!

I hear ya!! This is totally the boat I'm in and I'm trying really hard to get bookings. I completely miss this part of my business. It's been SOOOO slow for me and I'm sick of being negative about the lack of bookings, so I've really been trying to get on the phone lately but can't get a hold of ANYONE. I'm trying to get new blood and move on from those who say they'd love to do a show, but aren't getting back with me. Congrats on having the recruiting part coming along, Kristi!

I had two guests come to our big fall kick off last night and they are BOTH interested in signing and one has someone already who wants to sign under him (he's been a consultant in the past and this is what got his butt in gear to contact the HO - he was a HO lead and we talked at 3 pm yesterday and he came to our meeting last night!! Once he has a consultant number, it sounds like a friend of his is totally ready to sign!). So, I hear ya, I love that the recruiting is happening, but I want bookings and sales!! Or else Disney is NOT going to happen for me!!!

Way to go Kristi!!!

Related to Sending Out Newsletters Leads to New Recruits: My Story

What is the benefit of sending out newsletters for recruiting new consultants?

Sending out newsletters is an effective way to reach a large number of potential recruits at once. It allows you to showcase your company's products, opportunities, and success stories, which can attract people who are interested in joining your team.

How often should I send out newsletters for recruiting purposes?

The frequency of sending out newsletters can vary, but it is recommended to send them out at least once a month. This will keep your potential recruits engaged and informed about your company's latest updates and opportunities.

What should I include in my newsletters to attract new recruits?

Make sure to include success stories of current consultants, information about upcoming events or promotions, the benefits of joining your team, and any new products or opportunities that your company is offering. Including a call to action, such as "Join our team today!" can also be effective in attracting new recruits.

How can I track the success of my newsletter in terms of recruiting new consultants?

You can track the success of your newsletter by including a unique link or code for interested individuals to use when they sign up as a consultant. This will allow you to track how many new recruits were directly influenced by your newsletter.

Are there any tips for creating an effective newsletter for recruiting purposes?

Make sure to keep the newsletter visually appealing and easy to read, with a clear and concise message. Use images and testimonials to showcase the success of your current consultants. Personalize the content to make it relevant to your target audience. Lastly, make sure to proofread for any errors before sending it out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
betsyb
  • NooraK