• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Birthday Wishes to Becky: A Special Message from Heather"

In summary, to send a birthday wish to Becky, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and fill out a form in the "Sending Birthday Wishes to Becky" section. You can personalize your message and it is free to send. You can also choose to send it anonymously. Becky will receive the wish through a special email and can also view it on the website's birthday wish page.
heat123
Silver Member
Just sent you an e-card (although I don't know if it went through??) but just wanted you to know I thought of you today! Hope you had a great day!!!!! Hope your Dec. is going well now that's it's 1/2 over:eek: !

Sincerely,

Heather

Aww, thanks Heather!! :D THe e-card was so cute. Thanks so much for thinking of me. It was a nice day because my husband took the day off, I got to run around and do some errands/appts. The only thing that would have made it better was getting to the spa.:D Even my son's 5 year check up went well, despite the 3 shots he got. He was a trooper and we all celebrated at a nice restaurant tonight.

Thanks again, Heather! HOpe you have a great rest of the week. To you (and everyone else!) HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!:D

Happy Birthday!!!!Glad that you had a good birthday, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you too!!!

Happy Birthday! May all your wishes come true!!

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Becky,
Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Happy birthday, may the coming year be full of joy.

Happy Birthday!!!:)

Thanks everyone!:D

Happy Birthday, Beck:p y!!!

:D :D Happy BIRTHDAY BECKY!!!:D :D

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday. I hope you have a great day!

Happy birthday a day late! Hope it was great!

Related to Sending Birthday Wishes to Becky: A Special Message from Heather"

1. How can I send a birthday wish to Becky?

To send a birthday wish to Becky, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and look for the "Sending Birthday Wishes to Becky" section. From there, you can fill out the form and submit your message.

2. Can I personalize my birthday message for Becky?

Yes, you can personalize your birthday message for Becky by including her name and a special message in the form on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Is there a cost to send a birthday wish to Becky?

No, sending a birthday wish to Becky is completely free. Pampered Chef believes in spreading joy and love, especially on special occasions like birthdays.

4. Can I send a birthday wish to Becky anonymously?

Yes, you can choose to send a birthday wish to Becky anonymously. Just make sure to leave the name field blank in the form on the Pampered Chef website.

5. How will Becky receive my birthday wish?

Becky will receive your birthday wish in the form of a special email from Pampered Chef. She will also be able to view all the birthday wishes on the website's birthday wish page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • Gina M
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkristin