• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Squares for Fundraising: Pampered Chef Files for Support

In summary, the speaker's recruiter suggested a sales strategy where guests can purchase a square for $1 and if they sell $50 worth of products, the winner will receive $50 worth of products. This strategy is similar to a PC pool, where guests can purchase a square for $2 and if 30 squares are sold, the winner gets $60 to spend on PC products. This strategy may be considered illegal in some states, but the speaker is located in Canada and is not sure about the legality there. The speaker also plans to use this strategy to raise funds for the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life and is looking for a template to use. However, it's important to check with local or state government before using this strategy,
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I was talking to my recruter today and she mentioned that this would be a good way to build sales. I've seen this in other lines ... buy a square for $1 and if you sell $50 then that would be $50 worth of product for the winner. (My previous line did this for fund raisers ... with half of the money going to the cause and the rest going to buy free product for the winner.

Are there any files for something like this that are made for PC? I have no idea where to look.

I've heard of the PC pool. Not sure if that's what you mean or not. Basically it's used at shows and guests purchase a square for $2. There is a 25 square and a 50 square version. If 30 squares are sold (at the END of the show after all sales are tallyed) then the winner gets $60 to spend on PC products excluding taxes and shipping (shipping of course is already paid if they've already placed an order). Being done after all orders are gathered ensures that the squares sold will increase the guest sales for the host and not 'replace' sales.

I've heard that in some states this is considered illegal since it's a form of gambling. I'm in Canada though so don't know the details.

I've had some hosts that use it and many that can't be bothered. I don't even offer any more except to my one original group that keep booking off each other and I've had for 3 years. If I don't include the squares when I send the host package they are quick to call me on it or make their own :)

That's basically it ... only she's thinking I can sell it to my co-workers to get my book show to qualify.

It's kinda hard selling to the same people all the time ... I haven't had a lot of cooking shows but my book shows have done better than the cooking shows ... (guest that's what happens when me or my sister host a show!)

I would only sell a square for $2 if half went to a good cause ... I recently lost a good friend to cancer so I would like to do it for the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. My company has a team and I am now working in the main office ... so I see more people than I used to!

It's not illegal as far as I know ... because the money either goes to the winner or to the cause ...

I just need a template to use ... The only one I have has my previous product line on it!!!!

Even though the money all goes to the winner, it's still considered a game of chance in many areas. Check with your local/state government before doing it.

Hi there! Congratulations on joining the Pampered Chef family! I'm so excited for you to start building your sales and growing your business. Your recruiter is absolutely right - hosting a fundraiser or raffle is a fantastic way to increase sales and reach new customers. I have actually used this strategy myself and it has been very successful.In terms of finding files for this type of fundraiser, there are a few options. First, you can check out the "Fundraising" section on the Pampered Chef website. There are some great resources and tips there for hosting successful fundraisers. You can also reach out to your upline or other consultants in your team for any files or templates they may have used in the past.Another option is to create your own files using the customizable templates on the Pampered Chef website. You can easily create flyers, order forms, and other materials that are tailored to your specific fundraiser.I hope this helps! Best of luck with your fundraiser and let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. How do I get started with selling squares for fundraising through Pampered Chef?

To get started, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to request a fundraising packet. This packet will include all the necessary information and materials to start your fundraiser, including order forms and product catalogs.

2. What products can I sell through Pampered Chef's fundraising program?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for fundraising, including their popular stoneware, cooking tools, and pantry items. Your fundraising packet will include a selection of products to choose from.

3. Is there a minimum number of squares I need to sell for this fundraiser?

There is no minimum requirement for the number of squares you need to sell. However, the more squares you sell, the more funds you can raise for your cause. You can also earn host rewards for your fundraising efforts.

4. How long does it take for orders to be delivered?

The delivery time for orders will vary depending on your location and the size of your fundraiser. Typically, orders are delivered within 2-4 weeks from the end of your fundraiser. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide a more accurate estimate.

5. Does Pampered Chef provide any support or resources to help make our fundraising efforts successful?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various resources and support to help make your fundraising a success. Your fundraising packet will include tips and ideas for promoting your fundraiser, and your consultant will be available to answer any questions you may have throughout the process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • ChefBeckyD