• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling All My New Items and Supplies!

In summary, Christine has a variety of items available for sale, including a new simple slicer, a new ginger citrus rub, a flip bids play board, a lot of order forms, new catalogs, a pen, a money bag and sign, post cards, recipe cards, empowering magazines, invitations, wedding information, breast cancer pins, stamps, training tapes, seasons best, beginner's information box, 18 binder cut lap boards, printable post cards and recipe cards, 3 kinds of PC printer paper, lots of extra PC order bags, printable business cards and labels and door hanger tags, training cards, tons of party ideas! These items are only $60.
Pampered-Christine
New simple slicer, new ginger citrus rub, flip bids play board, lots of order forms, new catalogs, pen, money bag and sign, post cards, recipe cards, empowering magazines, invitations, wedding info, breast cancer pins, stamps, training tapes, seasons best, beginner info box, 18 binder cut lap boards, printable post cards and recipe cards, 3 kinds of PC printer paper,lots of extra PC order bags, printable business cards and labels and door hanger tags, training cards, tons of party ideas! Sold as lot- Only $60! Email me [email protected]

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    36.4 KB · Views: 607
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    20.2 KB · Views: 632
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 628
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    38.2 KB · Views: 661
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    32.4 KB · Views: 644
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    38.8 KB · Views: 685
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    38.1 KB · Views: 740
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    25.7 KB · Views: 675
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    27.5 KB · Views: 740
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    39.6 KB · Views: 676
Few more pictures!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    32.8 KB · Views: 613
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    38.1 KB · Views: 556
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    32.7 KB · Views: 584
Pampered-Christine said:
New simple slicer, new ginger citrus rub, flip bids play board, lots of order forms, new catalogs, pen, money bag and sign, post cards, recipe cards, empowering magazines, invitations, wedding info, breast cancer pins, stamps, training tapes, seasons best, beginner info box, 18 binder cut lap boards, printable post cards and recipe cards, 3 kinds of PC printer paper,lots of extra PC order bags, printable business cards and labels and door hanger tags, training cards, tons of party ideas! Sold as lot- Only $60! Email me [email protected]

9 binders diff colors some loaded with info!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    32.8 KB · Views: 631
Interested in your items.
How can I contact you?

Where are you located?
I am VERY interested in your sale items.

Hi Christine, Please advise if these are still up for grabs?

Pampered-Christine said:

Do you have any table cloths and banners????

I emailed you. Very interested in the lot. Thank you Chrissy

Lost a majority of the paper items in a basement flood :(. Sorry I didn't respond until now. Thanks for the interest...

sorry to hear any chance the flipchart survived? hugs

Pampered-Christine said:
Lost a majority of the paper items in a basement flood :(. Sorry I didn't respond until now. Thanks for the interest...
What do you have available?

What are the benefits of selling all my new items and supplies with Pampered Chef?

Selling all your new items and supplies with Pampered Chef allows you to earn a commission on each sale, receive discounts on future purchases, and potentially earn bonuses and rewards based on your sales performance.

How do I get started with selling all my new items and supplies through Pampered Chef?

To get started, you can sign up as a consultant through our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef representative. Once you have completed the sign-up process, you will have access to our product catalog and resources to help you start selling.

Do I need to meet a sales quota or have any prior experience to sell all my new items and supplies with Pampered Chef?

There are no sales quotas or experience requirements to sell with Pampered Chef. We welcome individuals with all levels of experience and provide training and support to help you succeed as a consultant.

What types of products can I sell as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchenware, cookware, and cooking tools. Our product line includes items for baking, grilling, meal prep, and more. As a consultant, you have the opportunity to sell all of these products and earn a commission on each sale.

Can I sell all my new items and supplies through Pampered Chef online?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to sell through online parties and personal websites. This allows you to reach a larger audience and make sales even when you are not physically hosting a party or event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Julia Mideiros
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lonetta Canales
  • chef_kimmo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • jnhr1986