• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Used Computer - Willing to Buy

In summary, the condition of a used computer can vary and it is important to ask for detailed information and possibly request pictures before purchasing. The price range for a used computer can vary greatly and it is best to compare prices from different sellers. Most used computers do not come with warranties or guarantees, but some sellers may offer limited ones. It is recommended to test the computer before purchasing, either in person or through an online trial. Payment methods for a used computer will vary and it is important to clarify with the seller before making a purchase.
pclinskie
Silver Member
any one have one they are willing to part with?

I think I have one at home (NIB), I'll double check tonight and let you know! :)

awesome let me know.

I also have one that I would be willing to sell. I no longer have the box. I would sell to you for $20 including shipping charges. Paypal to me at [email protected]
Thanks
Jennifer

I was wrong, I have 2 dots trios, sorry!!!! But it looks like you've found another. :)

What is the condition of the used computer?

The condition of the used computer can vary depending on the seller. It is important to ask for detailed information and possibly request pictures to get a better idea of its condition before making a purchase.

What is the price range for a used computer?

The price range for a used computer can vary greatly depending on the brand, model, and condition. It is best to do some research and compare prices from different sellers to ensure you are getting a fair price.

Are there any warranties or guarantees for a used computer?

Most used computers are sold as-is and do not come with any warranties or guarantees. However, some sellers may offer a limited warranty or return policy. Be sure to ask the seller about any potential warranties or guarantees before making a purchase.

Can I test the used computer before purchasing?

It is always recommended to test a used computer before making a purchase. If buying from a local seller, you may be able to schedule a time to meet and test the computer in person. If buying online, ask the seller if they offer any sort of testing or trial period.

What payment methods are accepted for a used computer?

The accepted payment methods for a used computer will vary depending on the seller. Some may only accept cash or a bank transfer, while others may accept payment through a secure online platform. It is important to clarify the payment method with the seller before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • ChefZee