• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Second Signed Today: Achieving FD Qualification by April with 4 Shows!

In summary, "Signed My Second Today!" is a reward program offered by Pampered Chef to celebrate and recognize the success of consultants who have signed their second consultant. To qualify, consultants must have successfully signed their second consultant within the designated time frame and meet all requirements set by the company. The rewards for this program vary depending on the current promotion and have included free products, discounts, and even a trip to a Pampered Chef event. Typically, consultants have 30 days from the end of the promotion to claim their rewards, but it is important to check the specific terms and conditions. Consultants can participate in this program multiple times as long as they meet the qualifications and requirements for each promotion.
susanr613
Gold Member
FD here I come - my second signed this morning and will be qualified by end of April (4 shows).

What a great way to start the week!

WHOO Hoo for you Susan! Congrats!

Congrats!!! What great news!!!:)

Congrats! You are doing great! You will be a FD on April 1st! (You don't have to wait for them to qualify to become a FD).

That is AWESOME!!
Congratulations!!

Wow~! How sweet is that? Way to go- Kudo's to you...enjoy that extra boost in pay and here's to 3 more so you can have your own team!

Congrats!!!

Congratulations, Susan!

What is "Signed My Second Today!" all about?

"Signed My Second Today!" is a reward program offered by Pampered Chef to consultants who have reached the milestone of signing their second consultant. It is a way for us to celebrate and recognize your success as a consultant.

How do I qualify for "Signed My Second Today!"?

To qualify for "Signed My Second Today!", you must have successfully signed your second consultant within the designated time frame and meet all the requirements set by Pampered Chef. This includes having an active account and being in good standing with the company.

What are the rewards for "Signed My Second Today!"?

The rewards for "Signed My Second Today!" vary depending on the current promotion. In the past, rewards have included free products, discounts, and even a trip to a Pampered Chef event. You will be notified of the specific rewards for each promotion when you qualify.

How long do I have to claim my "Signed My Second Today!" rewards?

Typically, you have 30 days from the end of the promotion to claim your "Signed My Second Today!" rewards. However, it is always best to check the specific terms and conditions of each promotion to ensure you don't miss out on claiming your rewards.

Can I participate in "Signed My Second Today!" more than once?

Yes, you can participate in "Signed My Second Today!" multiple times as long as you meet the qualifications and requirements for each promotion. We encourage all our consultants to continue growing their team and reaching new milestones with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • AJPratt