• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are there any other creative ways to do the Season's Best signing?

In summary, Season's Best Signing is an exclusive program offered by Pampered Chef that allows individuals to earn free and discounted products by hosting a cooking party and encouraging others to place orders. To sign up, individuals simply need to contact their Pampered Chef consultant. The benefits of hosting a Season's Best Signing party include the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, as well as the chance to try out new and exclusive Pampered Chef products. The length of the party is flexible, typically lasting between 1-2 hours. It is also possible to host a Season's Best Signing party online, with the support and information provided by the consultant.
pamperedape
okay, I know about the "__*HOST*____ is like *INSERT FAVORITE ACTRESS HERE* because...

Season's Best signing, but are there any other cute ways to do the SB signing?

I just have them pass it around and write something nice about the host!!I make a remark about, it has to be something nice!! That always gets a laugh!!

I go the other way- I tell them that it's like signing yearbooks, so if they want to say something nasty, they can. :)
Most people write something nice. I always sign it first to get the ball rolling.

The first time any of the consultants I have used ever did that at one of my parties it was, "April is like Sandra Bullock because..."! I still laugh out loud when I read some of the comments!!

I just tell everyone we're making it into a keepsake for ____________. Then I add, "Now, I know I won't have any trouble with this crowd, but I always ask that you keep it nice, and you keep it clean." This generally gets a good laugh.

For some reason when I say, "Please write a "host" appropriate message" they roar with laughter and look at her like she's some devil. I thought I was choosing safe words, but I guess not! :) People are so silly sometimes.

1. What is Season's Best Signing?

Season's Best Signing is an exclusive program offered by Pampered Chef where you can earn free and discounted products by hosting a cooking party and encouraging your friends and family to place orders.

2. How do I sign up for Season's Best Signing?

Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a Season's Best Signing party. They will provide you with all the necessary information and help you get started!

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Season's Best Signing party?

As a host, you will have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. You will also have the chance to try out new and exclusive Pampered Chef products.

4. How long does a Season's Best Signing party last?

The length of the party is up to you and your consultant. Typically, parties last between 1-2 hours, but this can vary depending on the number of guests and the type of party you are hosting.

5. Can I host a Season's Best Signing party online?

Yes, you can host a virtual party through our online platform. This allows you to invite guests from all over and still earn rewards based on their orders. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and support for hosting an online party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • pamperedchef88
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
racuruk
  • reneenshelcook4u