• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With Seasoning Sample Packs

In summary, the conversation is about creating and using seasoning sample packets or envelopes for promotional purposes. Some participants have found PDF versions of these packets but are unsure how to edit the information. Others have successfully created these packets using Word or card stock. Tips are shared on how to fill and seal the packets, where to find food-safe bags, and how to modify PDF files using Adobe Std or Pro. Some consultants suggest adding personalization and giving out samples as party favors or at craft fairs. The discussion also includes a request for a recipe and a suggestion to use clear zipper bags from PaperMart. There is also a debate over the aesthetics and effectiveness of using sandwich bags instead of envelopes.
stacywhitlow
I have seen a few of the Seasoning Sample Pack/Envelopes on here but they are PDF. I have no idea how to change the information. I love the way it looks & would like to do more than the dill & southwestern. Anyone know how to change the info? I am not sure who even "invented" the envelope. Thanks so much for your help.

I created one a long time ago and I think someone else has since modified it... I am not even sure where I put the original file.... Normally on the PDFs that I create, I add in a fillable field for personalization. I can try to find it when I get home on my computer....

Thanks! I am able to use PDF, I just don't know how.

Here are the ones I did based off of a really good one from here that I think was in pdf format. I put them into Word. Feel free to modify.

I left my name in so you could just overtype your info in.

Attachments

• Packet_Dill.doc
    155 KB · Views: 539
  • Packet_SW.doc
    155 KB · Views: 431
  • Packet_SCaramelSprinkle.doc
    156.5 KB · Views: 524
  • Packet_SCinnamonSprinkle.doc
    157 KB · Views: 413
WOW!! Thanks Kathleen!!! I had the two seasonsings but the new yummy ones are great. I know you will get this so I will pose the question now:

How much seasoning do you put in each packet???

~ G

It should say at the top of each sheet....(I hope).

Just checked... it is along the top of each sheet - they vary.

OOPS!!!:blushing: Guess I should read the fine print!!!

So how do you do it? Do you put the seasoning in one of those tiny plastic bags and then put the label on it?

Thanks! That is exactly what I was looking for. :love:

paigev71 said:
So how do you do it? Do you put the seasoning in one of those tiny plastic bags and then put the label on it?

Once you fill the bag, wrap the "envelope" around & seal.

Great idea!! I can't wait to make some myself.

I still haven't done mine yet. But it is on my to-do list...that is only about 2 miles long.

Too late for my booth on Saturday but I think I will do this for the one in October and maybe for my packets for my Kids in the Kitchen Workshops! Great idea!

I am confused...what are these used for? And how are they made? TIA

Do you sell these? What price?

Thanks!

No we don't sell them...give a small sample with a recipe to get interest...kinda like a "party favor"!

Thanks! I purchased some card stock from Sam's today to print these on. I will use them at my "craft fair" on October 18th. This is my first one (new since April '08) :baby:. Any tips on working alone in a booth? I am focusing mostly on promoting my business, recruiting and bookings. I have put together some "cash n carry", but I still need to price them. Anything that you guys could add "experience" wise, will be greatly appreciated.:chef::balloon:

Anyone know where I can find food safe small baggies? The only ones I have been able to find around here are the jewelry baggies at Hobby Lobby. I've looked at Walmart and Michaels.

You can buy 2"x3" or 3"x4" ziploc type baggies in paks of 100 at Michaels back in the
Craft section. I never thought about food safety just assumed they were safe. Now you have me wondering. Our bottles that we package the spices in are not glass, so
it must not harm the strength or shelf life, if that is your concern. I only put 2 teaspoons of the seasoning in the sample. That way I can usually get 12 from the Dill,
and SW Seasoning. Citrus Basil rub is also popular for samples.

Great ideas. It's too bad that as Consultants we can't purchase the seasonings in bulk. To do this, how many seasonings do you buy?

Does anyone have a recipe for th citrus basil rub?

Any idea how to edit a pdf file? I have the seasonings in that format but the item # and price is incorrect.

stacywhitlow said:
Any idea how to edit a pdf file? I have the seasonings in that format but the item # and price is incorrect.

You need Abode Std or Pro to modify.

I have Adobe. I can add my info in the text box but it won't edit. I will uninstall the programs & re-install them.

Std and professional is different from Adobe Reader.

Why can't we just put the seasonings in a snack size sandwich baggie with a note about the seasoning?

skaugchef said:
Why can't we just put the seasonings in a snack size sandwich baggie with a note about the seasoning?

You can; they just won't look as cute. Don't put the note in with the seasonings, though. That wouldn't be sanitary.

1. What is included in the seasoning sample packs?

The seasoning sample packs typically include a variety of Pampered Chef's most popular seasonings and spice blends. Each pack may vary slightly, but you can expect to find a mix of sweet, savory, and spicy flavors to try out.

2. How many servings can I get out of each sample pack?

The serving size for each seasoning pack will vary based on the specific product and the amount used in each dish. However, on average, you can expect to get about 4-6 servings per seasoning sample pack.

3. Are the seasoning sample packs gluten-free and allergen-friendly?

Yes, all of our seasoning sample packs are gluten-free and do not contain any common allergens such as nuts, dairy, or soy. However, it's always important to check the ingredient list for any potential allergens before consuming.

4. Can I purchase the seasoning sample packs individually?

No, the seasoning sample packs are only available as part of a set or as a promotional item. However, you can purchase the full-size versions of each seasoning separately.

5. How do I use the seasoning sample packs?

The seasoning sample packs are perfect for trying out new flavors and experimenting with different recipes. Simply sprinkle the desired amount of seasoning onto your dish before cooking or add it to sauces and marinades for an extra burst of flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Shari in TX
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • shelly.nurse