• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Hosts for Mystery Show - Frustrating!

In summary, there are multiple ways to find hosts for a Mystery Show, including reaching out to existing customers, posting on social media, and asking friends and family. When searching for a host, it's important to look for someone who is enthusiastic and has a strong network, as well as a comfortable space for hosting. The ideal number of guests for a Mystery Show is between 10-15, but this can vary depending on the host's space and comfort level. Weekend dates tend to work best for hosting, but it's important to be flexible and work with the host's schedule. Incentives for potential hosts can include free products, discounts, and the opportunity to earn rewards through the host program.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
I am so frustrated. I am doing a mystery host show and I have 8 people committed. I need 10 to make it fly. There are so many shows going on this time of year, it gets a little frustrating. Everyone seems a little thin. Do you think I should call the other 8 and let them know that we do not have the 10 to make a $1000 show?

I'd tell them that it is currently an $800 show and if they want it to be a $1000 show they either need to help you find 2 more participants or each person needs to bring in $125 in sales.

I completely understand your frustration, organizing events can be tough. In my opinion, it wouldn't hurt to reach out to the other 8 people and let them know the situation. They might be willing to invite a few more friends or make a larger purchase to help reach the goal. It's always worth a shot to try and make it work, but if it doesn't, don't be too hard on yourself. There will always be other opportunities for successful shows. Good luck!

Related to Searching for Hosts for Mystery Show - Frustrating!

1. How do I find hosts for a Mystery Show?

There are a few different ways to find hosts for a Mystery Show. You can reach out to your existing customers and ask if they would be interested in hosting. You can also post on social media or in local community groups to see if anyone is interested. Additionally, you can ask friends and family if they know anyone who would be interested in hosting.

2. What should I look for in a potential Mystery Show host?

When searching for a Mystery Show host, it's important to look for someone who is enthusiastic and has a strong network of friends and family. They should also be comfortable with hosting events and have a space large enough to accommodate a group of guests.

3. How many guests should I aim for at a Mystery Show?

The ideal number of guests for a Mystery Show is between 10-15. This allows for a good mix of people and creates a fun and lively atmosphere. However, it's important to also consider the host's space and their comfort level with hosting a larger group.

4. Is there a specific time or day that works best for a Mystery Show?

In general, weekends tend to work best for hosting a Mystery Show as many people are off of work and have more free time. However, it ultimately depends on the host's schedule and when they feel most comfortable hosting. It's important to be flexible and work with the host to find a date and time that works best for them.

5. What incentives can I offer to potential Mystery Show hosts?

There are several incentives you can offer to potential Mystery Show hosts, such as free products or discounts on their purchases. You can also offer to help with the planning and preparation for the event. Additionally, hosting a Mystery Show can be a great way for the host to earn free products and rewards through our host program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprinklesteen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alidafrizzell