• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for 1992: Does Anyone Have the Answer?

In summary, "Searching for 1992: Does Anyone Have the Answer?" is a cookbook published by Pampered Chef that features recipes and cooking tips from 1992. It includes a mix of traditional and updated dishes from various cuisines and is suitable for beginner cooks. The cookbook can be purchased in select stores or online through the Pampered Chef website or a consultant.
bsaxman
Silver Member
Anyone have this?

I want to say the year was 1992???

I would be most greatful.....

Thanks! :sing:

Re: Any Old Timers? Need Use & Care for Gingerbread House and/or School House StonewaHere you go. Thanks for reminding me that I have it. The Furry Guy picked it up at a garage sale last spring. We've never done a gingerbread house. I think I might make one after we get back from Texas.

Attachments

• Gingerbread House Mold UCG - 1.pdf
    638.6 KB · Views: 366
  • Gingerbread House Mold UCG - Page 2.pdf
    581.4 KB · Views: 326
Last edited:
Re: Any Old Timers? Need Use & Care for Gingerbread House and/or School House StonewaI used to do mom & me classes with it.
I made them up ahead of time out of tissue paper & provided them with all the decorationsI did it 3 x a year Halloween, Christmas and Easter.

Re: Any Old Timers? Need Use & Care for Gingerbread House and/or School House StonewaThank you Thank you Thank you!

I love YOU Rae Bates!

Oh, did I ever mention my maiden name is "Bates..."

:)

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you with whatever you are looking for from 1992. Could you provide a bit more information about what you are looking for? I have access to our entire product line from that year and would love to help you find what you need. Just let me know and I'll do my best to assist you. Thanks! :chef:

Related to Searching for 1992: Does Anyone Have the Answer?

1. What is "Searching for 1992: Does Anyone Have the Answer?"

"Searching for 1992: Does Anyone Have the Answer?" is a popular cookbook published by Pampered Chef that features recipes and cooking tips from 1992. It celebrates the nostalgia and flavors of that era.

2. Are all the recipes in "Searching for 1992: Does Anyone Have the Answer?" from 1992?

No, while most of the recipes in the cookbook are from 1992, there are also some modern twists and updates to classic dishes to make them more relevant to today's taste.

3. Can I find recipes from specific cuisines in "Searching for 1992: Does Anyone Have the Answer?"

Yes, the cookbook features a diverse range of recipes from different cuisines such as Italian, Mexican, Asian, and more. There are also options for vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free dishes.

4. Is "Searching for 1992: Does Anyone Have the Answer?" suitable for beginner cooks?

Absolutely! The cookbook includes step-by-step instructions for each recipe and helpful cooking tips and techniques for beginners. It's a great way to learn how to cook delicious meals from 1992.

5. Can I purchase "Searching for 1992: Does Anyone Have the Answer?" in stores?

Yes, the cookbook is available for purchase in select stores that carry Pampered Chef products. It can also be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hmolah
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
hmolah
  • Julie Richt
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956