• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Scrapbooking Tips With Pampered Chef Products

or maybe they would like a trifle-themed layout! The clock/timer would be cute.I agree with the other posters that the white TTA would be a great addition to your table!
batroark
Gold Member
I have received an invitation to set up at a local Scrapbooking store that is going to have some sort of marathon event around mid-September for breast cancer awareness. She has call me because she knows that I have the pink polka dotted HWC squares and cups and different items like that. It is going to be a weekend marathon with different classes going on in different rooms and so on. I know that the TTA can be used for holding craft supplies, markers and crayons, scissors, or things like it. Can some of you help me out with what else I can decorate the table with that may relate to the scrapbooking event or something that they may find interesting if they don't know much about PC?

TIA,
Angela:)

The carafe can keep coffee hot through a long scrapping session. :)

The kitchen sheers would be perfect for cutting. The cookie cutters make awesome shapes for scrap books.

Just thought of another - use the Baker's Roller to press things down without leaving fingerprints.

Quick Stir Pitcher for iced drinks while scrapbooking (I might use it for margaritas but then I wouldn't scrapbook very good!)

I keep thinking the citrus peeler might work as a good tool to help move stickers but I know they do have a similar tool. I am betting the citrus peeler is cheaper. Sometimes when I know I am doing a fair and working by myself I will bring a few things to have to attract people to sell. You might want to order a few items like the citrus peeler that are inexpensive that you can sell on the spot or use them as freebies for filling out a drawing slip. {I have listened to a CD about how she gave away one chopper but gave everyone else who filled out a slip a SB and she would hand deliver them to get a conversation by stopping by to drop it off}

{I don't know I am rambling - the thoughts were just coming out in my post}

I use the nylon pan scrapers to help lift corners of pictures or papers that I want to move and reposition.

I have also used the i-Slice.

Maybe you could tell people to set the timer on the Clock/Timer and give it to their kids. Tell them they're not allowed to bother mommy until the timer goes off.

I second the i-slice! Perfect for quick easy cuts!! Also our woven selections and simple additions could add some pizzaz to their organizing skills!

The nylon scrapers are great for pulling up stickers or cut items off sticky backing (Cricut, Wishblade, etc - if you don't know what these are, they will!). The Baker's Roller makes a good brayer for altered projects using mod podge, and for good ink coverage when rubber stamping a large area. The Tool Turnabout can also be altered (altered = decorated). Here are some pics:

http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/layouts/layout_images/936656s.jpg
http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/layouts/layout_images/913701s.jpg
http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/layouts/layout_images/899857s.jpg

I forgot to add... those altered TTAs can make a really good class project -- you might want to see if the store will hold a class for that. They can preorder the TTAs from you for the project.

Cutting boards for, well, cutting things.
Cut 'n seal for making nice circles and cute crimped edges on said circles.
Baker's roller for pressing all sorts of stuff together. (I bought one for my wedding business long before I bought one for my kitchen).
Baker's roller tool for creasing paper, ribbon, etc.
Muffin and loaf pans for seperating beads, emblishments, other small stuff.
Handy scraper for cleaning your work area when done.
Meat tenderizer for either making prickly designs on paper for as a paper weight.
Pizza cutter as a rotary cutter
Flour/sugar shaker or strainer for glitter

What a great idea!!! I love it. Now I have to go track down the white TTA.

Dawn4 said:
What a great idea!!! I love it. Now I have to go track down the white TTA.

Spray paint the black one...

I use the nylon scrapers in folding (instead of a bone folder). But may I say something here...I have been to one of those scrapping sessions with a PC person who had a table (this was before I became a consultant). I don't think the store wants you to necessarily sell or suggest items to be used in scrapbooking. In other words, don't suggest items that might compete with what the store offers. So you might want to forget I even suggested the nylon scraper instead of a bone folder!!! Yes, offer ideas like the pitcher is great for at home cropping sessions. Most scrappers are family-oriented ladies. They'll love the hosting opportunities for the free products. They'll love the tools that are great when you have kids -- like the "no cuts" can opener. I'd bring a trifle dessert, a mini muffin dessert (like the brownies) and leave yourself open to sell the products. Pass out recipes with your contact info, too! And have a PC giveaway item, too, of course!!! I wanted to do that at my local scrapbook store but the owner told me that the PC consultant that came last year is her good friend (I don't know her) so I'm locked out of that opportunity--even though I've suggested we both do it together!!Good luck -- and have FUN!!

Last edited:
Dawn4 said:
I use the nylon pan scrapers to help lift corners of pictures or papers that I want to move and reposition.

These also work for creasing... we use them for cards when you fold them you run them over the outside of the fold and it makes it stay closed:)

I had someone buy some of the Bar Boards to use under their paper when they were using their eyelet tool.

I don't think the store wants you to necessarily sell or suggest items to be used in scrapbooking. In other words, don't suggest items that might compete with what the store offers.

I agree-I would look at this as an opportunity to meet some potential customers and hosts!

I have a friend who sells scrapbooking supplies and we are planning a joint open house for September with a chocolate theme (chocolate bliss for me-brown projects for her). We are both inviting our current customer with the hope of expanding our customer base. I hope it turns out as well as we think it will-we are really excited!

You can also use the Handy Scraper for making folds and getting out bubbles in stuff.

Also, use the kitchen spritzer to spray your mulberry paper before you tear it, making that neat torn edge.

The creative cutters would make good stencils (of course you can also use our stencils).

Spoon rest would be good for resting your glue gun while not in use.

Flexible funnels to refill your glitter bottles - no waste!

http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/layouts/layout_images/936656s.jpg
http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/layouts/layout_images/913701s.jpg
http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/layouts/layout_images/899857s.jpg[/QUOTE]
Joy What pretty TTA's.

Wow!What some neat ideas! I certainly have not thought of all of these. Cath, I understand where you are coming from and I will definitely respect not trying to overstep my boundaries. The scrapbook owner is a good friend of mine and I think she would tell me if she thinks I am overdoing it. I love the idea of decorating the TTA's...the pics that were provided were just awesome! Thanks for them..great idea! That could be an idea for a class. I knew I could count on this group to give me suggestions.:D I am already setting up the table in my mind from these ideas!:D Keep'em comin' ladies!

Thanks,

Angela

I found out that this is for National Scrap Pink Day in Sept. Some of you might want to check your local scrapbooking stores to see if they are doing this event as well.

If the scrappers do crops, the stackable cooling racks are great for space saving, using upward space for paper, etc.

Great idea!!!

Dawn4 said:
Maybe you could tell people to set the timer on the Clock/Timer and give it to their kids. Tell them they're not allowed to bother mommy until the timer goes off.

GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

I have tried the timer trick when on the phone making CC calls, and apparently I have not mastered the trick yet. They keep running in asking if it is over yet.:confused:

Wow! How creative!! I used to be a Creative Memories consultant before Pampered Chef and I have tons of left over stuff. Now I'm sad that I don't have the white TTA's that I gave away before we went black.

Bump!Joy do you still have your pics of your decorated TTA?

Mini prep bowls and pinch bowls to sort and keep small items.

1. What Pampered Chef products are best for scrapbooking?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of tools that are perfect for scrapbooking, including our versatile scrapers, precision cutting tools, and decorative stamps. Our Mix 'N Scraper® and Food Chopper are also great options for creating unique designs and embellishments for your pages.

2. How can Pampered Chef products help with organization in scrapbooking?

Our products are designed to make cooking and food preparation more efficient, but they can also be used for organization in scrapbooking. Our stackable measuring cups, spice grinders, and portion scoops are all great for storing and organizing small embellishments and supplies.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef products for non-food related tasks in scrapbooking?

Absolutely! Many of our products have multiple uses and can be used for non-food related tasks in scrapbooking. For example, our garlic press can be used to create unique textures and patterns on paper, and our herb scissors are great for cutting ribbon and other materials.

4. Are there any Pampered Chef products specifically designed for scrapbooking?

While our products are primarily geared towards cooking and food preparation, we do offer a few items that are specifically designed for scrapbooking. Our Stampin' Scraper and Stampin' Up!® stamps are perfect for adding decorative elements to your pages.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products directly through a scrapbooking consultant?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products directly through a scrapbooking consultant. Our consultants are trained to not only assist with cooking needs, but also to offer creative ideas and tips for using our products in scrapbooking and other crafts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • Rapunzil
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies