• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Scrapbooking my Way to Graduation Day!

In summary, the group discusses their love for scrapbooking and the different projects they are working on. They also share tips and ideas for creating meaningful scrapbooks for their children and loved ones. Some have even turned their passion into a business opportunity. They also plan on getting together for scrapbooking retreats and birthdays. One member even shares how she is making scrapbook pages for the football team. The conversation ends with everyone excited about their upcoming scrapbooking projects and the possibility of converting others into scrapbooking addicts.
pampchefrhondab
Hi Everyone,

I am so behind in reading posts because I just spent the entire weekend scrapbooking!! Yes, Friday night, all day Saturday and most of the day today!:eek: !

My oldest daugther is graduating in June so I'm trying to get it done before then! I also started on my other daugther's and my son's at the same time. I'm using the same layout for their pages, but different colors, paper, etc.

Can you believe I finished 3 layouts for each of them. These are two page layouts. The first is newborn/infant. The second is toddler and the third is school days. Next will be birthdays, Halloween and Christmas and friends, etc. I hope I can get them done! They really turned out awesome! Maybe I should be a Close to My Heart Rep!!!:D Just kidding. My husband would kill me if I started selling something else to fill the house up with!!

Hopefully I'll catch up on all the posts tomorrow!

Take Care,

Glad you had fun! I'm afraid to scrapbook - afraid that I, too, will get addicted; for now, I'm staying away!

Good for you for getting so much done!

Rhonda, I gave both of my girls scrapbooks when they graduated high school, covering their high school years, and both of them treasure them today. It was so much fun, except that towards the end of their senior year, it was crunch time, trying to get it done. My 2nd daughter was not involved in school activities at all, so I had everyone write letters to her, advice for the future, etc, and completed her book with the letters, and she loved it, because it was different than her sisters.

mrssyvo said:
Rhonda, I gave both of my girls scrapbooks when they graduated high school, covering their high school years, and both of them treasure them today. It was so much fun, except that towards the end of their senior year, it was crunch time, trying to get it done. My 2nd daughter was not involved in school activities at all, so I had everyone write letters to her, advice for the future, etc, and completed her book with the letters, and she loved it, because it was different than her sisters.

The letters is a great idea. I do plan on doing quite a few things different on them. Of course the journaling will be different. Each of my children had nick names and songs that were only theirs. I know I want my husband to write each of them a letter as well because he is such a great writer (majored in communication). That will be the next difficult part deciding what journaling I want, etc.

I'm "scrapbooking" each of the varsity players (60) a page for the wall decorations at our football banquet.
Each Senior (28) has a special background page then the other players have either a brown textured page or a green page that looks like turf.
I decided each page would have a diecut word on it jackrabbits (mascot), the town name, varsity, offense, defense or senior and no 2 layouts would be the same....
Can you say insane????
they are really cool though each Senior page has a photo of the seniors at the last game holding hands walking on the field before the game, then their Senior photo, and action shots and a football sticker, their last name in stickers and a football helmet
We are having them laminated so the boys can keep them
I will be glad though when the banquet is over and I can finish my son's album

Hi, I'm Paulette I'm a scrapbooking adict.......

I am going all day Wednesday with my SIL. I'm taking her to an awesome day retreat for her birthday. I'ts become a tradition with us that we pull and all day scrapfest for our birthdays.

My SIL has done similar books for her girls and got them done for their HS graduation. Guests to the grad parties really like to look at the books. Another fun idea is to have journal boxes handy and people can write notes on them then they can be put in the SB with pictures of the party.

Wow Teresa that is so nice of you to make the pages for the football team! They sound so neat too! I can't even imagine making that many of them! My daugther is a Senior Swimmer and we had to make our own scrapbook page. Most of the Mothers got together and did them.

I'm going to have to join the scrapbooker's anonymous with you Paulette!! Have a great time Wednesday! That sounds like so much fun! I'm trying to get my sister to scrapbook w/me. We adicts love to take people with us:)!

Related to Scrapbooking my Way to Graduation Day!

1. How can I personalize my scrapbook for my graduation?

There are many ways to make your graduation scrapbook unique to you. You can use your school colors, add photos and memorabilia from your favorite school events, and include personalized messages from friends and family. You can also use stickers, ribbons, and other embellishments to add a personal touch.

2. What supplies do I need to create a graduation scrapbook?

The key supplies for creating a graduation scrapbook include a scrapbook album, acid-free paper, adhesive, scissors, and pens or markers. You may also want to include stickers, die cuts, and other decorative elements. Pampered Chef offers a variety of scrapbooking supplies to help you create the perfect graduation scrapbook.

3. How can I organize my graduation scrapbook?

There are many ways to organize your graduation scrapbook. Some ideas include organizing by chronological order, by theme (such as school events or favorite memories), or by using dividers to separate different parts of your scrapbook. You can also use photo collages or pocket pages to add variety to your layout.

4. Can I include photos from my phone or social media in my graduation scrapbook?

Yes, you can definitely include photos from your phone or social media in your graduation scrapbook. There are many ways to print these photos, such as using a photo printer or sending them to a printing service. You can also use a scrapbooking app to design and print your photos directly from your phone.

5. How can I make my graduation scrapbook last for years to come?

To ensure your graduation scrapbook lasts for years to come, it's important to use high-quality, acid-free materials. This will prevent your photos and other items from deteriorating over time. You can also store your scrapbook in a cool, dry place and avoid exposing it to direct sunlight. Pampered Chef offers acid-free scrapbooking supplies to help preserve your memories for a lifetime.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • wadesgirl