• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save on Sam's Club Membership for Your Business Needs

I just looked at Costco's website. Membership is $50.00, whether business or personal (Executive Membership is $100.00). You have to provide 3 pieces of business ID. You get earlier hours as a business member, just like at Sam's Club. Don't know if there are additional benefits, except the membership should be a tax write-off.
Jenni
Can I get the business membership price since I have "my own business?"
Anyone know???

Is that less than a normal membership?

I have never joined. If I get a "free" three month membership, I will do it. The only thing I have ever found that REALLY saved me $$ was my generic Claritin pills.

I had price compared lots of items, then factored in that I would have to save the membership fee FIRST for the year before I was actually saving anything....

Have you been a member in the past? If not---go in and write down prices/sizes of items you buy regularly, then compare them oz for oz compared to a normal store to see if it's really a bargain!

http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/1226617200

I have been a member in the past... for meats and milk (milk here is $4.85)it is a big savings when I get it at Sam's. I also eat a lot of fruit and veggies and love their produce. Oh and film developing is cheaper.
The business membership gives you extra hours in the AM to shop and is cheaper then the normal membership.

Yes you can get a business membership. I had to show a business card and my PC debit card. It doesn't cost any more or less.

pamperedposey said:
Yes you can get a business membership. I had to show a business card and my PC debit card. It doesn't cost any more or less.
Thanks for the input... where I live the membership is cheaper for a business. I guess they think I will spend more NOT! I will bring a business card!

Last edited:
I just switched my regular membership for a business membership - $35 instead of $40.

Do any of you know if Costco works like this?:confused:

Everything we get is cheaper at Sam's than Wal-Mart. I have a business membership but it is through my dad's business. If I ever need to I will get a business membership for PC. Milk here is only $3.54 a gallon. 18pk egglands best large eggs are only $3.12.

Costco membership
MissChef said:
Do any of you know if Costco works like this?:confused:

I just looked at Costco's website. Membership is $50.00, whether business or personal (Executive Membership is $100.00). You have to provide 3 pieces of business ID. You get earlier hours as a business member, just like at Sam's Club. Don't know if there are additional benefits, except the membership should be a tax write-off.

Sarah

Jenni said:
Thanks for the input... where I live the membership is cheaper for a business. I guess they think I will spend more NOT! I will bring a business card!

Sorry, I've had both. I forgot Sam's was cheaper. It is Costco that was the same.

Has anyone just recently switched their Sam's regular membership to a business one with their PC business? I went in their to do that today after reading this thread last week and they told me they are no longer giving business memberships to Direct Sales Independent Consultants because they don't consider them to be a business!!

Just curious to see if it's just my Sam's club or other ones too?!? Thanks!

Related to Save on Sam's Club Membership for Your Business Needs

What is the benefit of getting a Sam's Club membership for my business through Pampered Chef?

By getting a Sam's Club membership through Pampered Chef, you can save money on bulk purchases for your business needs. Sam's Club offers discounted prices on a wide variety of products, including kitchen equipment and ingredients that are essential for your business.

How do I sign up for a Sam's Club membership through Pampered Chef?

Signing up for a Sam's Club membership through Pampered Chef is easy. Simply visit our website and click on the "Sam's Club Membership" tab. From there, you can choose the membership plan that best fits your business needs and complete the registration process.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to take advantage of the Sam's Club membership discount?

No, you do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to sign up for a Sam's Club membership through our company. The discount is available to all business owners, regardless of their affiliation with Pampered Chef.

Are there any additional fees or requirements for the Sam's Club membership through Pampered Chef?

There are no additional fees or requirements for the Sam's Club membership through Pampered Chef. However, you will need to have a valid business license or tax ID number to sign up for the membership.

Can I use my Sam's Club membership for personal purchases as well?

Yes, you can use your Sam's Club membership for both business and personal purchases. This allows you to take advantage of the discounted prices for your personal needs as well, making the membership even more beneficial.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjenibel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • kimhquilt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies