• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sandra Lee: Semi-Homemade Cookbook Reviews and Recipes | Discount Offer

In summary, Sandra Lee has several cookbooks that are popular with those who like to cook "normal" recipes. One of her cookbooks, Semi-Homemade Cooking 2, has a 50% discount for those who order it by tomorrow. The other book, Semi-Homemade Cooking, has a 50% discount for those who order it by tomorrow as well.
jrstephens
Which of her cookbooks is your fav? I have just recently gotten into watching her and am thinking about ordering one of her cookbooks. I want the one that has the most "normal" recipes, ha!

I have a discount offer through my book club if I order a book by tomorrow.

SANDRA LEE SEMI-HOMEMADE COOKING 3
by Sandra Lee
Book Softcover / Meredith Corporation / November, 2007 / 214642 / Ready to Ship
Member Edition: $9.99 / Publisher Edition: $19.95 / You Save: $9.96 (50%)

120+ timesaving recipes include dishes inspired by Bobby Flay and Emeril Lagasse. Color photos. Softcover.

SANDRA LEE SEMI-HOMEMADE GATHERINGS
by Sandra Lee
Book Softcover / Meredith Corporation / December, 2006 / 211293 / Ready to Ship

The Food Network® star shares her stress-free secrets for food and décor to help you throw a party that’s absolutely fabulous! Photos.

SANDRA LEE SEMI-HOMEMADE® COOKING 2
by Sandra Lee
Book Softcover / Meredith Corporation / September, 2005 / 875336 / Ready to Ship

Over 150 time-saving recipes combining fresh and store-bought ingredients for every palate and mood. Softcover.

SANDRA LEE SEMI-HOMEMADE 20-MINUTE MEALS 2
by Sandra Lee
Book Softcover / Meredith Corporation / November, 2007 / 514645 / Ready to Ship

Never worry about which side dish goes with which main again with Sandra’s 60 meal pairs! Color photos. Softcover.

SANDRA LEE SEMI-HOMEMADE SLOW COOKER RECIPES
by Sandra Lee
Book Softcover / Meredith Corporation / October, 2006 / 997358 / Ready to Ship

More than 120 sensational, no-prep slow cooker recipes from perfect pastas and risottos to fabulous five-ingredient favorites. Photos. Softcover.

SANDRA LEE SEMI-HOMEMADE SLOW COOKER RECIPES 2
by Sandra Lee
Book Softcover / Meredith Corporation / November, 2007 / 196509 / Ready to Ship

120+ convenient slow cooker recipes that incorporate store bought and fresh ingredients. Color photos. Softcover.

I'm no help- because although I like her personally, she's never made anything that looks yummy to me. :) LOL Must be all my aversions to dill and cilantro kicking in! :)

Anyone else have an opinion?

I own both Desserts (yum!) and Gatherings (nice presentations). Both have great ideas in them...so those are what I recommend! :)

Why didnt you just ask me to begin with? LOL

vwpamperedchef said:
I own both Desserts (yum!) and Gatherings (nice presentations). Both have great ideas in them...so those are what I recommend! :)

Why didnt you just ask me to begin with? LOL

You were not on yahoo when I stared the thread, HA!

I was asleep! LOL

I just got the Grilling 2 book and it's great!

Jen,
I have all her cookbooks, am a huge fan of hers, although, I wish I could decorate my kitcehn each day to match my theme and what I am making~ ha ha :)

Semi homemade 2 and slow cooking are my 2 favorites out of all the ones I own though :)

I had to order last night to get the discount. I got Cooking 2.

Thanks for the input and I will keep that in mind for later.

I wish I could redecorate according to my menu too!!! I would have a huge problem of storing all the stuff I would need on top of having the money to buy it each day, ha!!

Related to Sandra Lee: Semi-Homemade Cookbook Reviews and Recipes | Discount Offer

What is "Sandra Lee: Semi Homemade"?

"Sandra Lee: Semi Homemade" is a popular cooking show hosted by TV personality Sandra Lee. The show focuses on easy and time-saving recipes that incorporate both store-bought and homemade ingredients.

When does the show air?

The show airs on the Food Network channel. Please check your local listings for specific air times and dates.

What types of recipes are featured on the show?

The show features a variety of recipes such as appetizers, entrees, desserts, and drinks. The recipes are often budget-friendly, quick, and easy to make.

Can I find the recipes from the show online?

Yes, you can find the recipes from "Sandra Lee: Semi Homemade" on the Food Network website or on Sandra Lee's official website. You can also purchase her cookbooks for a collection of her recipes.

Is "Sandra Lee: Semi Homemade" affiliated with Pampered Chef?

No, "Sandra Lee: Semi Homemade" is not affiliated with Pampered Chef. However, Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and products that can be used to make some of the recipes featured on the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
hollye44
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
n8vtxn
  • chefann