• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Roommate Opportunity at Chicago Hilton for 2 Females - Share Cost with Us!

In summary, the "Looking for 2 Females...." position at Pampered Chef involves hosting cooking demonstrations and parties, recruiting and training new consultants, and earning commission-based compensation. The ideal candidate should be passionate about cooking and the products, have strong communication and leadership skills, and be self-motivated. No previous sales or marketing experience is required, but it is a plus. The time commitment for the position is flexible, but it is recommended to dedicate at least 10-15 hours per week. While there is no requirement to purchase products, a starter kit is available at a discounted price to help get started.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
to share a room with us. My senior director and I have a room at the Chicago Hilton. It's actually a Quad so if you know someone who would like to share the cost with us, please let me know!!!

Thanks!!!

Kristi,
We are also in the Chicago hilton! My upline says we can take one more in our room, so if you have any "extras", please let me know! We are both non-smokers, and don't snore!!

Thanks!
Paula

Praying for Paige to come home soon!!!

We could also use 1 more in our room, if anyone is available. We don't smoke, not sure about the snoring, I know I don't ;)

I think our room is full now. Thanks!!

Wow - that was quick! We've been looking for 1 more for about 2 months now!

Well Janet, I guess they liked me more!! :p Just kidding!!!:p :p :p

LodgingI am aware of two ladies at the Sheraton who are looking for two more roomies. Or they would be willing to share your space. We are looking for one more roomie. We are at the Hilton with a 2 bath. .

PampMomof3 said:
Well Janet, I guess they liked me more!! :p Just kidding!!!:p :p :p

Just caught this...

:p :p :p :p :p :p

...is all I have to say...

Don't worry, I'll gather my own attention at banquet night...we're supposed to "dress our dream" so I'm ready!

Related to Roommate Opportunity at Chicago Hilton for 2 Females - Share Cost with Us!

What is the job description for the "Looking for 2 Females...." position?

The "Looking for 2 Females...." position at Pampered Chef involves hosting cooking demonstrations and parties to showcase our products and increase sales. You will also be responsible for recruiting and training new consultants.

What are the qualifications for the "Looking for 2 Females...." position?

We are looking for individuals who are passionate about cooking and our products, have strong communication and leadership skills, and are self-motivated. Previous sales or marketing experience is a plus.

What is the compensation for the "Looking for 2 Females...." position?

The compensation for this position is commission-based. You will earn a percentage of the sales made at your cooking demonstrations and parties, as well as bonuses for recruiting and training new consultants.

What is the time commitment for the "Looking for 2 Females...." position?

The time commitment for this position is flexible and can be tailored to fit your schedule. However, we do recommend dedicating at least 10-15 hours per week to hosting parties and recruiting new consultants.

Do I need to purchase any products to become a "Looking for 2 Females...." consultant?

There is no requirement to purchase any products to become a "Looking for 2 Females...." consultant. However, we do offer a starter kit with our best-selling products for a discounted price to help you get started.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefDeb
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies