• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Room for Rent at Hilton w/2 Baths - Arriving 11th, Leaving 15th

In summary, the room at Hilton comes with two bathrooms, luxurious bedding, complimentary toiletries, high-speed internet, and a flat-screen TV. Breakfast is not included in the rental price, but there are dining options available at the hotel. The Hilton hotel is conveniently located near popular attractions, within a 15-20 minute drive. There is a minimum length of stay requirement of 11th-15th for this rental. You may cancel or change your reservation up to 24 hours before your arrival date without incurring any fees, but any changes or cancellations made within 24 hours of your arrival will result in a charge for one night's stay.
annew
We've just had someone back out of our room d/t an emergency & we'd like to fill the spot....

We are in the Hilton w/2 bathrooms.........we arrive Sunday the 11th & leave Thursday the 15th

email me @ pc.anne.winchester if you're interested :)

TIA!

I'm in the same boat with one at the Sherraton. If anyone is lookig there!

Sheila in Kanss

And I have 1 spot left at the Hyatt Regency - any takers? Email me at [email protected]

I think that's what's difficult working with the housing agency & their cancellation policy. I know so many who are looking for people and no one wants to give up their rooms. :(

finley1991 said:
I think that's what's difficult working with the housing agency & their cancellation policy. I know so many who are looking for people and no one wants to give up their rooms. :(

Unfortunately, in my case it's not that my Director doesn't want to give up her room, but that the hotel won't let her cancel. I don't like the policy and have expressed this to HO many times.

DebChefIA said:
Unfortunately, in my case it's not that my Director doesn't want to give up her room, but that the hotel won't let her cancel. I don't like the policy and have expressed this to HO many times.

Yes... that's what I meant... not that no one wants to give up the room... just that the cancellation policy is crappy!!!

Good luck!!!

Related to Room for Rent at Hilton w/2 Baths - Arriving 11th, Leaving 15th

1. What are the room amenities?

The room at Hilton comes equipped with two bathrooms, perfect for families or larger groups. It also includes luxurious bedding, complimentary toiletries, high-speed internet access, and a flat-screen TV.

2. Is breakfast included in the rental?

Unfortunately, breakfast is not included in the rental price. However, there are many dining options available at the hotel, including a breakfast buffet and room service.

3. How far is the hotel from popular attractions?

The Hilton hotel is conveniently located near popular attractions such as museums, shopping centers, and restaurants. The exact distance may vary, but most attractions are within a 15-20 minute drive.

4. Is there a minimum length of stay requirement?

Yes, there is a minimum length of stay requirement for this rental. You must stay from the 11th until the 15th to rent this room at Hilton.

5. Can I cancel or change my reservation?

You may cancel or change your reservation up to 24 hours before your arrival date without incurring any fees. However, any changes or cancellations made within 24 hours of your arrival will result in a charge for one night's stay.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
Replies
Views
Janice Stroud
Replies
Views
3RingChef