• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Room for One at the Chicago Hilton!!!

In summary, to book a room at the Chicago Hilton, you can either call their reservation line or book online through their website. The room includes amenities such as a comfortable bed, private bathroom, TV, and complimentary toiletries. Breakfast is not included in the room rate, but there are on-site dining options available. You can cancel or modify your reservation, but there may be a fee. The hotel also offers valet and possibly self-parking for an additional fee.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
We have space for one available at the Chicago Hilton for wave 1. We're getting in on the 9th and checking out Saturday the 12th. If we get a 4th person, it will be $151.50 per person.

One of my girls was staying with us but then her van died so that opened the spot up.

Please let me know if you're interested!! :D We're a fun group of girls!

Thanks!!!

bumping........

bumping.....

:(
I would have LOVED to stay with you but I found a room pretty recently with a girl I met on our cruise. My hubby, her hubby and both of us hung out together, and had a few drinks.....and a few more...LOL! Still want to meet you though! We are staying at that hotel too and one of the nights we are having a PJ party (maybe Fri after dinner) and comparing notes, quick tips,etc. COME AND JOIN US!!! ANYONE ELSE TOO! Just hope we don't get kicked out for being too loud! LOL!

Oh man Sharon! That stinks.

Please PM me your cell so we can hang out possibly. (You know with ALL of our spare time at NC!)

Bumping....still looking for ONE!

Bumping...... We need ONE person!! Anyone??? ;) I really promise we are a fun group! Chatty Kathy's is what we are!

Bumping for night crew......

Susan, let me know what your girl decides to do and I'll ask my recruiter first thing tomorrow.

Related to Room for One at the Chicago Hilton!!!

1. How do I book a room at the Chicago Hilton?

To book a room at the Chicago Hilton, you can either call their reservation line or book online through their website. You will need to provide your desired dates, room type, and payment information.

2. What amenities are included in the room at the Chicago Hilton?

The room at the Chicago Hilton includes a comfortable bed, a private bathroom, a TV, and complimentary toiletries. Depending on the room type, you may also have access to a mini fridge, a balcony, or a view of the city.

3. Is breakfast included in the room rate at the Chicago Hilton?

Unfortunately, breakfast is not included in the room rate at the Chicago Hilton. However, they do offer a variety of dining options on-site, including a restaurant, cafe, and room service.

4. Can I cancel or modify my reservation at the Chicago Hilton?

Yes, you can cancel or modify your reservation at the Chicago Hilton. However, there may be a fee depending on the cancellation policy for your specific dates and room type. It is best to check with the hotel directly for their policies.

5. Is there parking available at the Chicago Hilton?

Yes, the Chicago Hilton offers valet parking for an additional fee. Self-parking may also be available, but it is best to check with the hotel for availability and rates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies