• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revive Your Inactive Consultants with These Email and Flyer Ideas

In summary, to effectively revive inactive consultants, you should send personalized emails and flyers highlighting new products, success stories, and upcoming events. These can be sent once a month, and it is recommended to personalize them for each individual consultant. You can track the success of these campaigns by keeping a record of reactivations and asking for feedback from those who respond.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Hi... I was wondering if anyone had an email or flyer I could use for my inactive consultants? I guess I'm looking for something like a "Just checking in" or maybe good words to use.

I have enough to promote, but they are never all active at the same time. Ha ha. I thought will Sell A Thon and Holidays, it might be a good time to reactivate.

Anne - the best way is with a phone call. IMHO

I just sent everyone a new catalog---everyone that was inactive etc. from my team. The apron comes in 5 sizes etc. A hand written note "Just thinking of you---etc....
Go for it!!!!

Gotta agree with Kate on this one. If they're inactive, then they don't get the newsletter or Weekly Bites, so that's a great excuse right there. Give them a call and let them know that November is Sell-a-Thon, and that they can place supply orders even while inactive (lots of people don't know that) so they have materials.

Morfia! Hey, girl!!!!!!!

I will do both... send a new catalog, maybe with the last Weekly Bites or something and follow up with a call.

Thanks for the advice!

1. How can I effectively revive my inactive consultants?

One effective way to revive your inactive consultants is by sending them personalized emails and flyers. This will remind them of the benefits of being a consultant and encourage them to get back into the business.

2. What should I include in my email and flyer to entice inactive consultants?

Your email and flyer should highlight any new products or promotions, success stories from other consultants, and upcoming events or trainings. You can also offer incentives for reactivating, such as free products or a discount on their next order.

3. How often should I send out these emails and flyers?

It is recommended to send out these emails and flyers at least once a month. This will keep your inactive consultants engaged and informed about what is happening in the business.

4. Can I personalize the emails and flyers for each individual consultant?

Yes, you can personalize the emails and flyers by using the consultant's name and including any specific information about their previous involvement with Pampered Chef. This will make them feel valued and more likely to respond.

5. How can I track the success of these email and flyer campaigns?

You can track the success of these campaigns by keeping a record of the number of inactive consultants who respond and reactivate. You can also ask for feedback from those who do respond to see what aspects of the campaign were most effective.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pkd09
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • wadesgirl