• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revitalize Your Food with SA Petite Squares: Microwave Reheating Hack!

In summary, the Sa Petite Squares are 4 inches by 4 inches and made of durable stoneware. They are oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher, though hand-washing is recommended for longevity. These versatile squares can be used for individual servings of desserts, casseroles, dips, and more.
SonyaVerrillo
I've been promoting my newest use for the SA Petite Squares---Food Rejuvenator! When reheating a plate of food in my microwave, I put a bit of water in the petite square and put it on my plate or on the turntable (both the plate & the square are under the splash cover, if necessary). The water heats and moistens the food while it reheats!
*The results: Steaks come out juicy, pasta doesn't stick together!!:thumbup:

Great idea! I will try this and I will definatly share it at shows.

Good idea. I usually use mine for dips like the garlic sauce that comes with our pizza.

these are the perfect size for putting ketchup, ranch or syrup in for my kids (4 and 6). I can portion control the amount they get and they don't drown their food in condiments/sauces for which they don't need the extra calories:) (they are also so picky, they can't stand having anything touch their food...Argh:))

ChefKelebel said:
these are the perfect size for putting ketchup, ranch or syrup in for my kids (4 and 6). I can portion control the amount they get and they don't drown their food in condiments/sauces for which they don't need the extra calories:) (they are also so picky, they can't stand having anything touch their food...Argh:))

We had too much wasting of ketchup until I had the kids start using these. They love them.

Related to Revitalize Your Food with SA Petite Squares: Microwave Reheating Hack!

What is the size of the Sa Petite Squares?

The Sa Petite Squares measure 4 inches by 4 inches, making them the perfect size for individual servings or small appetizers.

What material are the Sa Petite Squares made of?

Our Sa Petite Squares are made of stoneware, which is known for its durability and ability to distribute heat evenly for perfectly cooked food.

Can the Sa Petite Squares be used in the oven?

Yes, the Sa Petite Squares are oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

Are the Sa Petite Squares dishwasher safe?

Yes, our Sa Petite Squares are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. However, we recommend hand-washing for best results and to prolong the life of the stoneware.

What are some ideas for using the Sa Petite Squares?

The possibilities are endless with our Sa Petite Squares! They are great for individual desserts, mini casseroles, quiches, and more. You can also use them for serving dips, sauces, or small snacks at parties or gatherings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
kitchencop