• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revamped Office Makeover: Before and After Photos - See the Transformation!

In summary, the office of the previous owner was torn down and a new one was built. The old one is now labeled as "old" and the new one is labeled as "new." The new office is much more organized and looks great.
pchefkristin
Last month on November 6th, I gave up my office. :cry: My dad and my DH (two seperate people by the way hehehe) decided my office needed a makeover. Here I thought to myself, "Self, I painted this entire house in one week while 8 months pregnant. This job will be a walk in the park for two men compared to that experience!" Oh boy! Was I ever wrong!

Today... the day I have everything where it needs to be. The last thing went up on the walls! THANK YOU GOD! I was displaced during the busiest time of the year! UGH!

It looks amazing though...
I had the old office posted months ago... so check out this link to see the NEW and IMPROVED! YIPEEE!

The brown room is all new, the green walls were what this evolved from!

http://gallery.lifetimemoments.com/showgallery.php?cat=9255

you have a serious amount of ribbon:) it looks great!!!!!!

Wow! Nice! Space is at a premium here, no office :(

OMG it looks amazing! It's been totally Jilleysued!!!

....and I thought the old office looked great compared to mine. The new office?? WOW!!

I have severe office envy.Mine looks like, well, next time you're walking past a dumpster, take a peek and you'll get the gist of it.

Hey KG... have you been looking at my desk or something??? I'm got a tunnel to the monitor right now.

My desk is a like a c0ckpit - because I use the "Pilot System."Whatever comes in, I pilot here, pilot over there and sometimes, I pilot on the credenza.

Ok, you all may have "office envy" - I have floor envy!!!!

I'd love to trade my 13 year old cream carpet in my house for a floor like that!

janetupnorth said:
Ok, you all may have "office envy" - I have floor envy!!!!

I'd love to trade my 13 year old cream carpet in my house for a floor like that!

We have the same carpeting!

When we put ours in - we were childless, and thought that was how it would stay - but after 3 years of Micah - our pretty cream carpet is not so pretty anymore!:rolleyes:

Turned out great, enjoy!!

I'm with the crowd of office envy-ers! My first thought though was of my 3yo and 18mo DS's getting in there and tearing it apart. They would have a ball!!:D

So THAT is what and office looks like! Beautiful!

I am glad that you labled them "old" and "new" because they both are quite orderly. My office is similar to what KG describes. No food (that I am aware of or can see) but it looks like a forest of trees molted into sheets of paper and then a tornado touched down.

I have accepted the fact that although I like an organized office, I function better with the "mess" system. I can find what I need much better. At work I had an employee that got a bug up his bonnet about the appearance of my desk so he took it upon himself to tidy it up. I cursed him for the next two weeks until I found things I was looking for. He hid a lot!!!:rolleyes:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
My desk is a like a c0ckpit - because I use the "Pilot System."

Whatever comes in, I pilot here, pilot over there and sometimes, I pilot on the credenza.
LOL!
I have never heard that one before!!! But I sooooo love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D OMG that is me to a tee!:p :rolleyes:

By the way Kristen, it looks great!:thumbup: :balloon: ;)

Lucky you!

My office looks like a tornado ran through it.:yuck:

We are recarpeting so I have to empty it out and paint before that. It won't look anything like yours when I get it back but it WILL be organized and not messy for the first time in a long time!

...that's if my back gets better quick! I hurt it Sunday and can hardly move. Not good.

Wow, that is awesome!

I bow down to you and your organization! Right now the "office" is boxes of supply orders, bags of stuff from staples, the $ store, walmart,target, etc. AND then i too use KG's "pilot system". It's absolutely a disaster - that is my challenge for Christmas break.

baychef said:
So THAT is what and office looks like! Beautiful!

I am glad that you labled them "old" and "new" because they both are quite orderly. My office is similar to what KG describes. No food (that I am aware of or can see) but it looks like a forest of trees molted into sheets of paper and then a tornado touched down.

I have accepted the fact that although I like an organized office, I function better with the "mess" system. I can find what I need much better. At work I had an employee that got a bug up his bonnet about the appearance of my desk so he took it upon himself to tidy it up. I cursed him for the next two weeks until I found things I was looking for. He hid a lot!!!:rolleyes:
People who suffer from Terminal Organization do not understand how anyone can work in a system that is different from theirs and many are completely intolerant of it.

I used to have a sign over my desk that said, "If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, I shudder to think what an empty desk indicates." The guy in our office, who suffered from Terminal Organization, didn't see the humor in my sign and took great offense to it.

Which, of course, made me feel just awful. :angel:

Looks great Kristin - I need to have your family come and do my office/scraproom:)!

It is Bee--OOO--ti--ful!

Gina M said:
Looks great Kristin - I need to have your family come and do my office/scraproom:)!

Oh Gina... did you not see, it took a MONTH to complete. I was truly half out of my mind. I keep telling my dad he needs to place an ad in the paper...

Old Fella's Handy Man service
It may take a while to complete your job, but I guarantee it will be done right!
:D

Thanks for all the complements. I am pretty anal about organization... can't tell can ya?! :rolleyes:

Kristin,

You've inspired me to clean up my office/scraproom (just a finished room in the basement with built in shelves on one wall - I've been working on it since before 9 am and it's looking cleaner already but I still need some organizational skills - I just have too much stuff in too small a space (well at least the kids will notice:)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
People who suffer from Terminal Organization do not understand how anyone can work in a system that is different from theirs and many are completely intolerant of it.

I used to have a sign over my desk that said, "If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, I shudder to think what an empty desk indicates." The guy in our office, who suffered from Terminal Organization, didn't see the humor in my sign and took great offense to it.

Which, of course, made me feel just awful. :angel:

When my secretary calls me at home from work and I can tell her which side of the desk and about how far down in the pile a single paper is that she is looking for...it makes her blood boil!! It is the only time I just am thrilled that she is p'o!! I have two signs on my desk...one is Garfield looking out over several piles of papers. It says " This isn't a desk..it's a landfill" And the other one is the "50's type" cartoons that were being sent around at one time. The June Cleaver house wife is on her knees cleaning out the bathtub (dressed in a dress, apron and high heels) Here sign says...A clean house is a sign of a wasted life (I have taken paper and taped the word "desk" over top of the word house!!)

And I know, it does drive neat people crazy. I know that I MUST be called lazy and a slob...but it works for me. Many of these people, I can work circles around!! Just leave my system alone!

The middle child of the family received every last DNA molecule of the "anal neat" person. There was nothing left for me!!!:D

Neat and organized are two completely different things.

Neat is about appearance. Organized is about being able to lay your hands on what you need in just a few seconds. Personally, I'm very organized. I am not, however, neat. Clean? Yes. Neat? No.

Some people are both.
Some are one or the other.
Some are neither.

Related to Revamped Office Makeover: Before and After Photos - See the Transformation!

1. What is "It's Been a Long Month" and how does it work?

"It's Been a Long Month" is a meal planning tool offered by Pampered Chef. It allows you to create a customized meal plan for the month based on your dietary preferences and schedule. You can also add recipes, make grocery lists, and track your pantry inventory.

2. Is "It's Been a Long Month" only for Pampered Chef products?

No, "It's Been a Long Month" is not limited to Pampered Chef products. You can add any recipes and ingredients from any source to your meal plan and grocery list.

3. Can I access "It's Been a Long Month" on my phone?

Yes, "It's Been a Long Month" is available as a mobile app for both iOS and Android devices. You can also access it through a web browser on your computer.

4. Is there a cost for using "It's Been a Long Month"?

Yes, there is a subscription fee for using "It's Been a Long Month". However, Pampered Chef consultants can offer a discounted rate for their customers.

5. Can I share my meal plan and grocery list with others?

Yes, you can share your meal plan and grocery list with others through email or by exporting it as a PDF. This is a great feature for families or roommates who share meal planning responsibilities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates
Back