• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Returning An Extra Order: What To Do Without A Receipt?

In summary, returning an extra order without a receipt can be challenging as most stores require a receipt for returns. However, you can try contacting the store or manufacturer to see if they can assist you. You may also be able to receive store credit or a refund for the current selling price of the item, depending on the store's return policy. If you have multiple extra orders without receipts, it may be helpful to keep track of your purchases in the future. Additionally, returning an opened or used item without a receipt may be difficult, but you can still try the mentioned options.
Jennie4PC
I just had a show delivered and I had an extra oven mitt 2 pastry mats and a hold n slice I emailed PC and they want them returened with a reciept but there is no reciept for them would you just put them in the box and put the ref # on top (which I am going to do) and just leave it at that?

I'd also include the packing slip.

Never would have thought of that thanks Rea

I usually get an email back, and they want it printed out and put in the package, so they can tell who it came from.

I also put the ref # on the outside of the package.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about your extra items from your recent show delivery. I would recommend following the instructions from PC and returning the items with the reference number on top. This will ensure that the items are properly accounted for and you won't have any issues with your return. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy cooking!

1. Can I return an extra order without a receipt?

Unfortunately, most stores require a receipt for returns. However, there are some options you can try if you do not have a receipt.

2. What are my options for returning an extra order without a receipt?

You can try contacting the store to see if they can locate the transaction in their system or if they have a store policy for returns without a receipt. You can also try returning the item to the manufacturer or reselling it online.

3. Will I get a full refund for my extra order if I don't have a receipt?

Without a receipt, you may only be able to receive store credit or a refund for the current selling price of the item. This may also depend on the store's return policy.

4. What if I have multiple extra orders without receipts?

If you have multiple extra orders without receipts, you may need to contact the store or manufacturer to see if they can assist you with the returns. It may also be helpful to keep track of your purchases in the future to avoid this issue.

5. Can I return an extra order without a receipt if it is opened or used?

It may be more difficult to return an opened or used item without a receipt, as the store may not accept it as a return. However, you can still try the options mentioned above and see if the store or manufacturer can assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RCKmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefJami83
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • KellerCooks