• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retiring Items: When Will They Return?

In summary, the company cannot guarantee when or if a retired item will return, and recommend checking the website regularly for updates. Retired items are no longer available for purchase, but may be found through a consultant or reselling platform. Items are retired for various reasons, and customer requests cannot guarantee a return. Retired items will not go on sale and are only available for purchase at the original price while supplies last.
princessmeshelle
when something is retired, does it go away forever if it wasn't restyled? like say the holiday plates, are they going away because it isn't the right season for them, but they will be back? or are they going away never to be heard from again? (sorry if this is the wrong place)

Assume that they're going away forever. Occasionally an item will come back in later seasons due to demand, but that doesn't happen often.

chefann said:
Assume that they're going away forever. Occasionally an item will come back in later seasons due to demand, but that doesn't happen often.

And they MIGHT show up in the outlet in a year or two but that's never guaranteed.

Ok thanks!

Hello there! As a pampered chef consultant, I can assure you that when a product is retired, it may not necessarily be gone forever. There are times when a product is retired due to seasonal changes or to make room for new and improved items. However, there are also instances where a product may be retired permanently. In the case of the holiday plates, they may come back in the future, but it's always best to check with your consultant for any updates. Thank you for your question and I hope this helps clarify things for you. Have a great day!

Related to Retiring Items: When Will They Return?

1. When will my favorite retired item be back in stock?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee when or if a retired item will return. Our product line is constantly evolving and we are always introducing new and exciting products. We recommend checking our website regularly for updates on retired items.

2. Can I still purchase a retired item?

No, once an item is retired, it is no longer available for purchase. However, you may be able to find the item through a consultant or on a reselling platform.

3. Why do some items get retired?

We retire items for a variety of reasons, such as low demand, difficulty obtaining materials, or to make room for new products. Our goal is to provide our customers with the best and most innovative products.

4. Can I request for a retired item to be brought back?

We appreciate your feedback and suggestions, but we cannot guarantee that a retired item will be brought back based on customer requests. Our product development team carefully considers various factors when deciding which items to retire and introduce.

5. Will a retired item ever go on sale?

No, once an item is retired, it will not go on sale. Our retired items are only available for purchase at the original price while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
The Pickler
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • mike nike
  • Products and Tips