• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retiring Items - Download Now in Word/PDF!

In summary, the conversation is about a list of retiring items available in word and pdf format. The list was quickly put together and shared by Joy, who received it through a subscription service. Some people are wondering if the list is available in Canada and expressing their gratitude towards Joy for sharing it. It is mentioned that the list was put together by another person, Cheffer lt1jane, and that the items will most likely return in an outlet. There is also mention of some errors in the list and a request for help with copying and sending the information through email. The conversation ends with someone asking if the list can be saved as a JPG to post on Facebook.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Here are the retiring items in word and pdf.

Emailable version available on TTConnect for subscribers.

Attachments

• Going Going Gone Spring 2011.doc
    292.5 KB · Views: 594
  • Going Going Gone Spring 2011.pdf
    212.3 KB · Views: 594
Thanks so much for sharing with us! I can't believe how quickly you put this together!

Thanks for getting this together and posted so quickly! I've emailed my customers so I hope to have an order to place before the end of the month.

Where did you find the list on CC? maybe its not up in Canada yet.

Joy, I just want to say,

YOU ROCK!

Sandi

Thanks Joy! You are awesome!!

luvinpc said:
Where did you find the list on CC? maybe its not up in Canada yet.

Actually, HUGE THANKS go out to Cheffer lt1jane, who posted the info in this thread. She took the time and effort to go through the new catalog and compare to the old to get the retiring items list. I believe it was not provided in a list form by HO as has been done in the past.

Joy, once again, you are AMAZING! Thank you!

Just updated the flyers - I had a couple price typos in there...

It came in the information in the change over boxes.

Will these items move to the Outlet or are they forever gone? Thanks for posting the information.

Thanks bunches...we can always count on you to do a great job.

How do I copy this and send it through My email as it is? It wouldnt let me copy & paste it. :(

Chef Shari said:
Will these items move to the Outlet or are they forever gone? Thanks for posting the information.

They are gone for now, but most likely will return in the outlet.

Shawna, Joy has a subscription email service which would make it possible to send it through email.Is there a way I can save this as a JPG so I can post it on FB?

What are retiring items?

Retiring items are products that will no longer be available for purchase from Pampered Chef. These products may be discontinued or replaced with updated versions.

Why are items being retired?

Items are retired for a variety of reasons. They may no longer be popular with customers, the company may be introducing new and improved versions, or the supplier may no longer be producing the item.

How can I find out which items are being retired?

You can find a list of retiring items on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. The list is updated regularly and will include the retiring items along with their availability.

Can I still purchase retiring items?

Yes, retiring items are available for purchase while supplies last. Once they are sold out, they will no longer be available for purchase.

Will there be any discounts on retiring items?

Discounts may be available on retiring items, but it will depend on the specific item and availability. Check with your consultant for more information on discounts for retiring items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • PampChefJoy