• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicagoans: Share Your Opinion on Eppy's Deli and Boston Blackies!

In summary, the atmosphere at Eppy's Deli and Boston Blackies is cozy and inviting, with a traditional deli feel at Eppy's and a more modern vibe at Boston Blackies. Must-try dishes include signature sandwiches at Eppy's and burgers and specialty milkshakes at Boston Blackies. Both locations offer vegetarian and gluten-free options, and parking can be found on the street or at nearby garages. Reservations are not accepted at either restaurant, but the wait is worth it for the great food and atmosphere.
ChefLisa
This goes out to everyone, but especially those from Chicago.

Are you familiar with Eppy's Deli and/or Boston Blackies? If so, please share with me your opinion of those restaurants.

Thanks!

I'm from Chicago but sad to say I don't know anything about these places. Boston Blackies sounds familiar but really don't know why. Sorry hopefully someone else has some better input.

Blackies is a good burger and ribs joint. I think I know Eppys - good place for breakfast.

DH used to eat at Blackies alot when he worked nearby. They are known for their burgers.

Are they located just north of Ohio on the east side of Michagan on the second floor above some shops? I think I've been there twice and it was very good and economicall for being downtown where a Big Mac is about $5.00 That's without the value meal extras!

Usually by the end of conference our group is ready for a good old fashion burger and Boston Blackies is it. Now we never miss it whenever we are in Chicago. It is a small place, very clean, comfortable, friendly. Great menu.

1. What is the overall atmosphere like at Eppy's Deli and Boston Blackies?

The atmosphere at both Eppy's Deli and Boston Blackies is cozy and inviting. Eppy's Deli has a more traditional deli feel with a bustling atmosphere, while Boston Blackies has a more modern and trendy vibe. Both places have a friendly and welcoming atmosphere that make you feel right at home.

2. What are the must-try dishes at Eppy's Deli and Boston Blackies?

At Eppy's Deli, their signature sandwiches such as the Reuben and corned beef are a must-try. For Boston Blackies, their burgers and specialty milkshakes are highly recommended. Don't forget to also try their famous deep-dish pizza at both locations!

3. Are there vegetarian or gluten-free options available at Eppy's Deli and Boston Blackies?

Yes, both Eppy's Deli and Boston Blackies offer vegetarian and gluten-free options on their menus. Eppy's Deli has a variety of salads and vegetarian sandwiches, while Boston Blackies has gluten-free buns for their burgers and a delicious veggie burger option.

4. What is the parking situation like at Eppy's Deli and Boston Blackies?

Parking can be limited in the busy city of Chicago, but both Eppy's Deli and Boston Blackies offer street parking and nearby parking garages for convenience. It is always recommended to plan ahead and arrive early to secure a parking spot.

5. Can I make reservations at Eppy's Deli and Boston Blackies?

Unfortunately, neither Eppy's Deli nor Boston Blackies take reservations. Both places operate on a first-come, first-served basis. However, the wait times are usually not too long and it is well worth the wait for the delicious food and great atmosphere.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jcwarr
  • Poll
  • starrmarie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views