• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Requesting a New Director: Seeking Support & Guidance

In summary, to request a new director, you will need to contact our customer service team and provide your name, contact information, and reason for the request. The time it takes to get a new director assigned may vary, but our team will try to assign one as soon as possible. While you cannot choose a specific director, you can express a preference to our team. If you are unsatisfied with your new director, our team will work with you to find a solution. You can request a new director more than once, but it is recommended to try and resolve any issues with your current director first.
deanna_g
So I'm posting it here. Is there a way to request a new director? I figure there's probably not since it's a downline thing, but I just need more support than what my director is giving me. I think it's a personality conflict. Help?

The only way to get a new director that I know of is to stop selling and wait a certain ammount of time and then resign with someone else. So ask away here. You can get lots of support here.

That's what I figured. Guess I'll just tough it out! (-: Thanks!

You'll find that this board will fill in all of the gaps from a less than supportive director! This is my first stop for questions/support/etc........not my director.

Maybe you could see if there are any Hospitality Directors in your area to go to their meetings. Does your director live close to you?

Yay! I'm so excited that I found out about this site. Thanks sooo sooo much!

Deanna, I asked you this in the welcome part, but where in NW Indiana do you live? I am a director, and you are welcome to come to our meetings !!! We have fun, and it is really al lot of information.

Hi Sue. Thanks! I live in Lake Station/Hobart area. Where are your meetings held?

I team up with Chef Ruthie (Ruthie Hankins) and next month, we will have it at my home, in Cedar Lake. It is March 11th, and you are more than welcome. Who is your director?

See if you can find out who your upline director is, you can go to your upline director for things if you need to.

What do I need to do to request a new director?

To request a new director, you will need to reach out to our customer service team and provide them with the necessary information such as your name, contact information, and the reason for requesting a new director. They will then guide you through the process and provide you with the support you need.

How long does it typically take to get a new director assigned?

The time it takes to get a new director assigned may vary depending on the availability of directors in your area. Our customer service team will do their best to assign a new director to you as soon as possible, but it may take a few days to a week.

Can I choose the specific director I want to work with?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to choose a specific director to work with. However, you can let our customer service team know if you have a preference and they will do their best to accommodate your request.

What if I am not satisfied with my new director?

If you are not satisfied with your new director, please reach out to our customer service team and let them know. They will work with you to find a solution and make sure you receive the support and guidance you need from a director.

Can I request a new director more than once?

Yes, you can request a new director more than once if you are not satisfied with your current one. However, we recommend trying to work out any issues with your current director first before requesting a new one. Our customer service team will be happy to assist you with this process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies