• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reprinting Office Max Copy Card with Barcode

In summary, Ann can't find a card that she took in with her to print copies that works, so she is looking for a different card that has a barcode.
beepampered
I want to print a card for Office Max to make cheap copies. I can't find it on the PC website. I found the card that expires August 2006. I'm looking for a card with a barcode that the use at the store. The one I took in today wouldn't work so I need to reprint it at a better quality but can't find it now. THANKS.....

try looking on CC I know it is under managing your biz under pampered perks

I don't have a card that I take in with me. The guy just gets out the book and looks up Pampered Chef and then scans the barcode in his book.

It's under CC and it's for more than just copies. We get discounted rates on TONS of supplies!

The last time I was there, my total went down by $20 after the cashier scanned my card!!!! I didn't make a single copy.

Where on CC? I canNOT find it? Thanks.

Aside: I went in with my poorly printed copy a few weeks ago and saved $7 or so dollars. The guy had to manually enter it into the computer but he got it to work. Well, yesterday, another guy there said it's "impossible" to enter it manually and went into a long explanation. I'm sick with two small kids climbing up the counters as he goes into his lecture of why (like I care). I then cut him off and asked him THREE times to please just ring me up so I can leave. Then he tells me I must have been at a different store and there is no way someone else could have done it, etc. The whole times I'm saying, "can you ring me up?" Good lesson about listening to the customer before defending yourself. Probably would have saved $5 if I had the card so need to do better next time....

It's under Managing your Business> Pampered Perks> OfficeMax. There's a link there for the discount card.

Thanks Ann. I had found that link but hadn't read the page to find the card. It printed only slightly better so I may not be going to Office Max if I can't get it to work. Thanks....

Related to Reprinting Office Max Copy Card with Barcode

1. Can I reprint my Office Max copy card with a barcode?

Yes, you can reprint your Office Max copy card with a barcode. This can be done by contacting our customer service team and providing them with your card number and personal information for verification.

2. How long does it take to get a new copy card with a barcode?

The process of reprinting a copy card with a barcode typically takes 7-10 business days. However, it may take longer depending on your location and shipping method.

3. Is there a fee for reprinting a copy card with a barcode?

Yes, there is a fee for reprinting a copy card with a barcode. The exact amount may vary, so please contact our customer service team for more information.

4. Will my previous balance and information transfer over to the new card?

Yes, your previous balance and information will transfer over to the new card. Make sure to provide the customer service team with your old card number so they can transfer all necessary information.

5. Can I request a copy card with a different design?

We currently only offer one design for our Office Max copy cards with barcodes. However, if you have a specific request for a different design, please contact our customer service team and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • PamperedByJulie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
samcmills
  • MomToEli