• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacing Defective Beaded Serving Spoon: HO Policy Explained

In summary, HO has bad beads in their Spreaders and the washers between the beads are starting to poke out. The handle is also starting to bend. The girl told me to return the old one and then I would get the replacement. A couple days later, a box arrived and I was surprised to see the new spoon! So does that mean I don't need to send back the old one or what?
babywings76
Gold Member
I called HO and asked them about my beaded serving spoon. The beads spin, making it really hard to use to serve things. Then the little clear "washers" or whatever they are between the beads were starting to poke out. Then the handle was starting to bend (and I was only dishing up rice, not rocks!) So she said I should return it first and then they'll send me the replacement. A couple days later, a box arrived and I was surprised to see the new spoon! So does that mean I don't need to send back the old one or what? I happened to be reading the P&P the other day and it said: "If the item is from your New Consultant Kit, Bonus kit or new product sample, the Solution Center will request that a replacement be sent right away, while the adjustment is being processed."So if that's the policy, I wonder why the girl told me to return it first and then I'd get the replacement? I think I'm supposed to still return the old one, right? I don't want to waste money on postage though if it's not needed. Should I call to double check? I hate waiting on the line....but I guess I should just to be sure.

Give them a call. Usually if there is a long wait, you can leave a call back number.

Because you are a consultant they rush the replacements back to you, but you still have to return the old item to HO. They will use it to see what the problem is and how to fix it.

I have the box all ready to send, just wasn't sure. I'll send it in since that's what I was originally told. Yeah, I think they'll want to see this! Funny, because I was curious about the spinning beads when I had first gotten it. I called up for another item of business and then when they asked if there was anything else they could do for me, I asked them if the beads were supposed to spin. The girl said she thinks so...they had one right there that someone had brought in with a treat and that one had spinning beads. She was going to transfer me to the test kitchens or someplace, so I could ask them for sure, but the call got dropped.

Yes, you still have to return it. They always send replacements first to Consultants.

Yes, send it back. I think they say to send it back first and then you'll get a replacement to encourage you to do it right away.

I had 12 out of 22 (that's right) of the Beaded Spreaders have either air bubbles (very ugly looking) and or the gray washers sticking up at the top and the last two had them showing between the beads. When I called HO and told them I felt that after 12 out of 22 being bad, my Host really needed something more than bad Spreaders, they issued a pickup for them. That was on the 13th and I have seen nothing on them. I sent a box back with 12 different items in it with the Ref#s taped to each item and written on the outside of the box. 8 of those had to be replaced. So far, I have received 3 boxes with 3 of the products in them. At this rate, it will be forever... 4 of the items had already been sent to me to replace since it was my items.

1. Do I have to return a product if I'm not satisfied with it?

No, you do not have to return a product if you are not satisfied with it. Our satisfaction guarantee allows you to keep the product and receive a full refund or exchange.

2. How long do I have to return a product under the satisfaction guarantee?

You have up to one year from the date of purchase to return a product under our satisfaction guarantee. After one year, we cannot accept returns.

3. What is the process for returning a product?

To return a product, simply contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567 or email us at [email protected]. They will provide you with instructions on how to return the product and help you with any further questions or concerns.

4. Will I be responsible for shipping costs when returning a product?

If the product is being returned due to a defect or error on our part, we will cover the shipping costs. However, if the product is being returned for any other reason, the customer is responsible for the return shipping costs.

5. Can I return a product if I received it as a gift?

Yes, you can return a product if you received it as a gift. However, the refund will be issued in the form of store credit rather than a monetary refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SilverCeladon
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pckrissy
  • cincychef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RachelNguyen