• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Top for Old Stoneware Baker: Help Needed!

In summary, a replacement top for an old stoneware baker serves the purpose of covering and protecting food while it cooks in the oven, resulting in a moist and evenly cooked dish. It is recommended to replace a cracked, chipped, or broken top to ensure the best cooking experience. The replacement top is designed to fit Pampered Chef stoneware bakers, but may also fit other brands with similar dimensions. To clean and care for the top, it can be washed with warm, soapy water or placed in the dishwasher, but abrasive cleaners and extreme temperature changes should be avoided. The replacement top comes with a one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
beepampered
Is there anyway to get a replacement top for the old stoneware baker? I have a customer that wants to get a replacement but her husband threw away the broken piece before she could send back. Thanks.

Which baker is it the deep dish baker lid or the rectangular baker lid?

beepampered said:
Is there anyway to get a replacement top for the old stoneware baker? I have a customer that wants to get a replacement but her husband threw away the broken piece before she could send back. Thanks.
I would call PC and ask about it. They usually want a piece of it back but maybe they will do something for you... Remember it has to have been purchased within the last 3 years for the warranty to cover.

I think it is the deep dish baker but I don't really know. She is checking her receipt to see if it is more than three years. I guess I'll just HO for a waiver to the return thing. Thanks....

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about the old stoneware baker. I'm sorry to hear that the piece was accidentally thrown away. Unfortunately, without the broken piece, we are unable to provide a replacement top. Our warranty policy requires the return of the broken piece in order to process a replacement. However, we do have a variety of other stoneware bakers available for purchase that your customer may be interested in. Please let me know if I can assist with anything else. Happy cooking!

Related to Replacement Top for Old Stoneware Baker: Help Needed!

What is the purpose of a replacement top for an old stoneware baker?

The replacement top for an old stoneware baker is used to cover and protect the food while it cooks in the oven. It helps to create a moist and evenly cooked dish.

How do I know if I need a replacement top for my old stoneware baker?

If your current stoneware baker top is cracked, chipped, or broken, it is recommended to replace it to ensure the best cooking experience. Additionally, if you notice any discoloration or odor, it is also a sign that it may be time for a replacement top.

Can I use a replacement top on any stoneware baker?

Our replacement tops are designed to fit our Pampered Chef stoneware bakers. However, they may also fit other brands as long as the dimensions are similar. We recommend measuring your stoneware baker before purchasing to ensure a proper fit.

How do I clean and care for my replacement top?

To clean your replacement top, simply wash it with warm, soapy water and rinse thoroughly. It is also dishwasher safe. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils on the top to prevent scratching. Allow the top to cool before placing it in cold water or the refrigerator, as extreme temperature changes can cause it to crack.

What is the warranty for the replacement top?

Our replacement tops come with a one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. If you experience any issues with your replacement top, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • shelly.nurse
  • Products and Tips
Replies