• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Handles for Chilzanne: Guarantee Info

In summary, the guarantee for Replacement Handles for Chilzanne is a 1-year limited warranty that covers defects in materials or workmanship. This includes any issues with the handle breaking or becoming damaged during normal use, but does not cover damage caused by misuse, accidents, or improper care. To make a warranty claim, you will need to contact customer service with proof of purchase and photos of the damaged handle. If the claim is approved, a replacement handle will be sent free of charge. If the warranty has expired, you can still purchase a replacement handle from the website or authorized retailer. The warranty is not transferable and is only valid for the original purchaser and handles purchased from authorized retailers or the website.
pmpdRRT
I have a past guest that informed me that her handles on her rectangular chilzanne have broken off. She bought this last year and I was wondering if they are still honoring the guarantee on these items. I could call, but she just asked me and I told her I would try to find a quick answer.

Yes, they will. You can do a product adjustment or you can call HO.

According to Pampered Chef's website, their products are backed by a "satisfaction guarantee." This means that if a customer is not completely satisfied with their purchase, they can return it for a replacement or refund within one year of the purchase date. It is recommended to contact Pampered Chef's customer service line at 1-888-687-2433 to discuss the issue and potential solutions.

What is the guarantee for Replacement Handles for Chilzanne?

The guarantee for Replacement Handles for Chilzanne is a 1-year limited warranty. This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. If the product is found to be defective within this time frame, it will be replaced free of charge.

What does the guarantee cover?

The guarantee covers any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. This includes any issues with the handle breaking or becoming damaged during normal use. It does not cover damage caused by misuse, accidents, or improper care.

How do I make a warranty claim?

In order to make a warranty claim for Replacement Handles for Chilzanne, you will need to contact our customer service team. They will require proof of purchase and may ask for photos of the damaged handle. Once the claim is approved, a replacement handle will be sent to you free of charge.

What if my warranty has expired?

If your warranty has expired and you need a replacement handle for your Chilzanne, you can still purchase one from our website or a participating retailer. Our handles are designed to be durable and long-lasting, but if you experience any issues, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Is the warranty transferable?

No, the warranty for Replacement Handles for Chilzanne is not transferable. It is only valid for the original purchaser and cannot be transferred to another person. The warranty is also only valid for handles purchased from authorized retailers or directly from our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • babywings76