• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rennea, Where's Our Dinner Thread?

In summary, Becky said that they will have bacon, egg and cheese burritos for dinner, as well as Chinese night. The weather is supposed to be bad, so they will be driving carefully.
chefsteph07
You have been absent for TWO days...hope everything's ok!

I know it's late, but what's for dinner?

We are having meatloaf mashed potatoes and some sort of veggie.

We had Creamy One Pot Pasta, Mini Ham Puffs, and Asian Salad (It's a bagged salad from Dole - we LOVE it!)

Cheeseburger pie, sweet potatoes and acorn squash. Yum!!

Becky, what/where are mini ham puffs?

AnnieBee said:
Cheeseburger pie, sweet potatoes and acorn squash. Yum!!

Becky, what/where are mini ham puffs?

It's the first recipe in All The Best. I just had a craving for them, and happened to have everything in the house to make them - but didn't think they'd be substantial enough for dinner.

Here's the recipe Annabel! I used leftover ham, swiss cheese, and a little extra onion. Oh - and I used the recipe creations Crescent roll sheet. I had one that was supposed to be for a show that got canceled, and needed to use it up. Much easier!

MINI HAM PUFFS

1 package (2.5 ounces) processed ham
2 Tablespoons finely chopped onion
½ cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar or Swiss cheese
1 egg
1 Tablespoon snipped fresh parsley
1 ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls

1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Finely chop ham and onion using Food Chopper; place in Small Batter Bowl. Add cheese, egg, parsley, mustard and black pepper; mix well.
2. Unroll crescent dough and press into one large rectangle. Cut dough into 24 squares using Pizza Cutter. Press one square of dough into each muffin cup using lightly floured Mini-Tart Shaper.
3. Using Small Scoop, fill each muffin cup with a scant scoop of ham mixture. Bake 12-14 minutes or until puffs are light golden brown. Remove from pan; serve immediately.

We had breakfast for dinner! Bacon, egg and cheese burritos.

Thanks Becky, those sound good!

Ann - I'll wave to you tomorrow from I-94/MI-23 (A2) as we are en route to Grand Rapids for DH's family Christmas. Weather permitting... It's not looking so great right now for travelling...

Becky - l'll wave to you from Middleville and Ada :).

AnnieBee said:
Thanks Becky, those sound good!

Ann - I'll wave to you tomorrow from I-94/MI-23 (A2) as we are en route to Grand Rapids for DH's family Christmas. Weather permitting... It's not looking so great right now for travelling...

Becky - l'll wave to you from Middleville and Ada :).

Drive VERRRYYY Carefully(or tell DH to!)!

The weather I just watched said that the area you have to drive through is going to be treacherous tomorrow. The meteorologist said that if you have to travel through there, to get started now, or wait until Saturday afternoon!:eek:

Yes, we are supposed to get major ice tonight through tomorrow night...I am certain schools will be closed if it is as bad as they say it is going to be...

Sorry I haven't been near the computer the last couple of days...

Tonight is Chinese night here :)

ChefBeckyD said:
Drive VERRRYYY Carefully(or tell DH to!)!

The weather I just watched said that the area you have to drive through is going to be treacherous tomorrow. The meteorologist said that if you have to travel through there, to get started now, or wait until Saturday afternoon!:eek:

Yep, we've been tracking the weather forecast both ways (going north to AA and then across, or going across through Indiana and then up). If we do go, it will be either later tomorrow afternoon or early Sat am (our family "do" is at 1pm...).

If the forecast continues to say it will be really bad we just won't go... It's alot of driving, given that we have to come back on Sunday...

DH just left to go into work (unusual for him - they are testing their thruster and some thing or other has to be turned off at 9.45pm. They have had some problems... He got paged to go in at 2am yesterday :eek:). Thankfully the bad stuff is not starting for a while, or I would be worried (he has a 40min drive north from us).We are supposed to get BAD freezing rain from 6am to 11am... YUCK!

We just got snow tires for our van - DH put them on on Tuesday night, but they don't help much when you're driving on ice...

It will be sad if the schools are closed tomorrow, it is DD's last day, and her Christmas party. Plus I have perishable gifts for her teacher and bus drivers...

Well, got to go, I have tons to do yet tonight!

we ate breaded pork chops.... mashed potatoes and gravy and brocolli.... it was good!

We had homemade chili in our Exec Cookware 4-qt Stockpot with fritos, Mexican shredded cheese, and sour cream! It was too yummy! SIL, DD, and the kids went to Target so they brought me back a Chocolate Strawberry Truffle Bowl Sundae from DQ! Gotta love all that chocolate! My 2 yo grandson ate most of my strawberries...

We had leftovers. Nothing special tonight, but will have fresh Rabbit Bar-B-Que tomorrow.

We have a homemade favorite Spanish Rice my grandmothers recipe. So yummy

Related to Rennea, Where's Our Dinner Thread?

1. What is the "Rennea, Where's Our Dinner Thread?"

The "Rennea, Where's Our Dinner Thread?" is a popular thread on the Pampered Chef forum where customers can share and discuss meal ideas and recipes.

2. Can anyone join the "Rennea, Where's Our Dinner Thread?"

Yes, anyone with a Pampered Chef account can join and participate in the thread. Simply log in to your account and navigate to the forum section to join the discussion.

3. Is there a specific theme or cuisine for the "Rennea, Where's Our Dinner Thread?"

No, there is no specific theme or cuisine for the thread. It is open to all types of meals and recipes, allowing for a diverse range of ideas and discussions.

4. Can I share my own recipes on the "Rennea, Where's Our Dinner Thread?"

Absolutely! The thread encourages users to share their own recipes and meal ideas. It's a great way to get feedback and inspiration from other Pampered Chef customers.

5. How often is the "Rennea, Where's Our Dinner Thread?" updated?

The thread is constantly updated as new recipes and meal ideas are shared by users. It's a great resource to check in on regularly for new dinner inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • pamperedbybarbara