• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reminder- Pampered Chef Website Down This Weekend

In summary, the Pampered Chef website is currently down for scheduled maintenance and updates to improve user experience. It will be back online on Monday at 8:00am EST. During this time, orders cannot be placed and website functions, including account access and order history, will be unavailable. Customer service will also not be available, so it is recommended to wait until the website is back up or contact during regular business hours. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
chefann
Gold Member
REMINDER

PC website is down this weekend until noon Sunday. So you won't be able to look things up on CC or submit orders.

Figures, I tried to get on already this morning, but nothing. I came here, and found what I needed. Thanks, all!

Bummer, I was too tired to submit a show last night and now I REALLY wish I did! Oh well, I'll wait until tomorrow now.:(

Yeah, I just went to update the closing date for a show last night and realized I can't do it! I wrote it on my calendar and everything!!

Hi everyone! Just a friendly reminder that the PC website will be down this weekend until noon on Sunday. This means that you won't be able to access CC or submit any orders during this time. Please plan accordingly and thank you for your understanding. Happy cooking! Hi there! Just wanted to remind everyone that the PC website will be down this weekend until noon on Sunday. This means that CC and order submissions will not be available during this time. Please keep this in mind and thank you for your cooperation. Happy cooking!

What is the reason for the Pampered Chef website being down this weekend?

The website is undergoing scheduled maintenance and updates to improve user experience.

When will the website be back up and running?

The website will be back online on Monday morning at 8:00am EST.

Will I still be able to place orders during this time?

No, the website will be inaccessible during the maintenance period. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Can I still access my account and view my order history?

No, all website functions will be temporarily unavailable. Please check back on Monday when the website is back up and running.

Is there an alternative way to place an order or contact Pampered Chef during this time?

Unfortunately, our customer service team will also be unavailable during this time. We recommend waiting until the website is back up or contacting us during our regular business hours. Thank you for your understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • PamperedchefDaly