• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Remember Ss Bowl in Mixer Stand Debate?

In summary, the conversation discusses how the mixer stand was initially thought to be a selling point, but it was later discovered that it could potentially cause damage to the mixer and therefore cannot be advertised as a feature. It is important for consultants to follow company guidelines to ensure the best experience for customers.
its_me_susan
I remember at first we were so excited it would fit in the mixer stand - is cheaper than buying a replacement or 2nd mixing bowl for our kitchen aids... then HO said flat out that we couldn't say that at our shows b/c they would be damaged and not covered? ~ or am I remembering it wrong?

One of my directors (I have a hospitality now too - so I have 2 directors) recently mentioned it as a selling point she'd just heard of and was so excited about. I told her I'd remembered that we couldn't advertise that as a feature, but then couldn't remember specifically why not. I was hoping to find those threads here, but am not having luck with the search box.

Anyone remember the specific details?

Susan :chef:

It's because the bowls aren't designed to work with the mixers, they just happen to fit in some of them. And if a customer is using one to mix hot ingredients with a KA mixer and it spills, PC will not be liable for any injuries or losses.

You're not going crazy Susan! I remember as well but The only thing I remember was they said the mixer could damage the inside of the bowls.

PampMomof3 said:
You're not going crazy Susan! I remember as well but The only thing I remember was they said the mixer could damage the inside of the bowls.

Thanks ladies - wish I could find it. I remember the damage inside part. But wish I had the exact response from HO. Might have to email them.

Hi Susan, thank you for bringing this up. It's always important to stay informed and updated on the guidelines set by our company. I remember hearing about this as well and you are correct, we cannot advertise the mixer stand as a feature for our products. This is because it can potentially cause damage to the mixer and our company would not be able to cover any repairs or replacements. It's always best to follow the guidelines set by our company to ensure the best experience for our customers. Thank you for bringing this up and for being a responsible consultant. Best of luck at your shows! -

Related to Remember Ss Bowl in Mixer Stand Debate?

What is the "Remember Ss Bowl in Mixer Stand Debate"?

The "Remember Ss Bowl in Mixer Stand Debate" refers to a debate among Pampered Chef consultants about whether or not the Stainless Steel mixing bowl should be included in the Mixer Stand set.

Why is there a debate about including the Ss Bowl in the Mixer Stand set?

The debate stems from the fact that the Ss Bowl is a commonly used and essential piece in many recipes, but it is not currently included in the Mixer Stand set. Some consultants argue that it should be included for convenience and value, while others argue that it is not necessary as the set already comes with a glass bowl.

Is the Ss Bowl available for purchase separately?

Yes, the Ss Bowl is available for purchase separately. It can be found on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can the Ss Bowl fit onto the Mixer Stand?

Yes, the Ss Bowl can fit onto the Mixer Stand. It is designed to fit onto the stand and can be securely attached for mixing.

What is Pampered Chef's stance on the "Remember Ss Bowl in Mixer Stand Debate"?

Pampered Chef understands and values the opinions of our consultants and customers. We are constantly reviewing and updating our product offerings based on feedback, but at this time, the Ss Bowl is not included in the Mixer Stand set. However, it is available for separate purchase for those who wish to have it as part of their mixer set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies