• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Remember...(Might Make You Cry, Warning)

In summary, "Remember...(Might Make You Cry, Warning)" is a popular and versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that features a sharp stainless steel blade for effortlessly chopping, dicing, and mincing herbs and vegetables. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended for best results. Additionally, it can be used for other small foods such as nuts, garlic, and chocolate. The blade measures 4 inches in length and 2.75 inches in width, making it the perfect size for easy use and storage.
Kitchen2u
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here and over there...saw this on another board and thought you might enjoy it too.

Thanksgiving

Click on the "Thanksgiving" link

Dry-eyed until I got to the "those who watch and pray" part......

Thanks Ginny! We do have so very much to be thankful for.

Oh my goodness... this is SO beautiful and imagine my surprise at one of the photos of the blonde soldier being hugged by the little blonde with the pony tail... HE was in our youth group years ago! He lives not far from here and has kids of his own now! THANKS!

Thanks...that is beautiful!
We all need to remember how much we have to be thankful for!

Thank you for sharing, I passed it on to my family

Related to Remember...(Might Make You Cry, Warning)

1. What is "Remember...(Might Make You Cry, Warning)"?

"Remember...(Might Make You Cry, Warning)" is a popular kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that is designed to help you easily chop, dice, and mince herbs and vegetables.

2. How does "Remember...(Might Make You Cry, Warning)" work?

This tool features a sharp, stainless steel blade that effortlessly cuts through herbs and vegetables with a rocking motion. The curved shape of the blade also allows for easy scooping and transferring of chopped ingredients.

3. Is "Remember...(Might Make You Cry, Warning)" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Remember...(Might Make You Cry, Warning)" is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand-washing for best results and to prolong the life of the tool.

4. Can "Remember...(Might Make You Cry, Warning)" be used for other foods besides herbs and vegetables?

While "Remember...(Might Make You Cry, Warning)" is primarily designed for chopping herbs and vegetables, it can also be used for other small foods such as nuts, garlic, and even chocolate.

5. What is the size of the blade on "Remember...(Might Make You Cry, Warning)"?

The blade on "Remember...(Might Make You Cry, Warning)" measures 4 inches in length and 2.75 inches in width, making it the perfect size for easily chopping and mincing ingredients without taking up too much space in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Michelle817
  • laylaleigh
  • General Chat
Replies